Xiaomi phones

I've got a OnePlus 3 I bought a couple years ago - easily the best phone I've ever had. Sticking with Android for now, gan run this into the ground before getting owt new. Only a couple things with it I don't like but nowt that bad.
Got the OnePlus 5t and love it, proper class phone

I've just got the honor 9 at the weekend, had the honor 7 for 2 1/2 years before that, will never go back to one of the big brands .

i've got the Xiaomi Mi A1

part of the android one series so it's shit hot with updates. really good phone. only gripe would be the camera isn't the best especially in low light but for the price it's hard to grumble

I have the same phone. Excellent value.

The only thing putting me off the Honor's etc is that if they will be 4g compatible with a BT sim that I am contracted with. I got my mam a Huawei for Xmas last year and that isn't (she also has a BT sim)

See people raving about these and they seem cheap compared to the usual suspects (Samsung etc.)

Anyone have one of these and if so which one as there seems to be a million variants!

I bought my daughter one for her birthday.

The screen cracked after 2 days and then it stopped charging.

Xiaomi retail outlet refused an exchange and were very sarcastic when I demanded a refund.

I'll never buy their products again

I bought my daughter one for her birthday.

The screen cracked after 2 days and then it stopped charging.

Xiaomi retail outlet refused an exchange and were very sarcastic when I demanded a refund.

I'll never buy their products again
U have been unlucky, I would hate to have to send a phone back to china for repair.

Iv used xiaomi products for a few years now, not just the phones. Never had an issue and find them great value, quality devices. Hopefully the uk launch sorts warranty issues better, no reason why it wont.

U have been unlucky, I would hate to have to send a phone back to china for repair.

Iv used xiaomi products for a few years now, not just the phones. Never had an issue and find them great value, quality devices. Hopefully the uk launch sorts warranty issues better, no reason why it wont.

I had to send one of mine back to gearbest, it took a while to get there and back, but all was sorted

I had to send one of mine back to gearbest, it took a while to get there and back, but all was sorted
Always get ours from a UK based Amazon or EBay seller. You pay a bit extra, but worth it for the cover and ease of return if need be. Only had to return one handset and it was replaced and back with us in 4 days.

Got one of these a few months ago. Not even sure of the Model, cost €80 ish. Absolutely superb phone, quick, slick, build quality seems excellent. Was really surprised as I’ve had a few cheap smart phones from over here at similar prices and they’ve ranged from pretty shit, to totally wank!
Would recommend.

Back