LB Oviedo

RW Gooch
CM Leadbitter
CM Power
LW McGeady

AM Embleton

CF Grigg

If Oviedo goes then Hume comes in.

I'd also like to show a bit faith in youth and give Embleton a chance to play in his natural position, hopefully he does sign the contract. He is creative and can play through balls to Grigg.

I've picked the new RB only as it's his natural position.

This would by my current XI

GK John Mc

RB Connor Mc
CB Ozturk
CB Flannaghan
LB Oviedo

RW Gooch
CM Leadbitter
CM Power
LW McGeady

AM Embleton

CF Grigg

If Oviedo goes then Hume comes in.

I'd also like to show a bit faith in youth and give Embleton a chance to play in his natural position, hopefully he does sign the contract. He is creative and can play through balls to Grigg.

I've picked the new RB only as it's his natural position.

But we all know there aren't enough goals in that team.

Shocked at all the votes for Flanagan like. Thought he was the worst of the four last season. Slow, weak, constant mistakes. At least Baldwin is ok in the air and strong.

It’s six and two threes between them two tbh. If he was fit I would be tempted to throw Loovens I’m ahead of them. We need a centre half and a striker as a matter of urgency though.

Shocked at all the votes for Flanagan like. Thought he was the worst of the four last season. Slow, weak, constant mistakes. At least Baldwin is ok in the air and strong.
To be honest the 4 centre backs we have aren't great. Looverns is on his last legs. Baldwin and Flannaghan are very similar and you could pick either. Ozturk is the most dominant but hes slow and prone to giving away lots of free kicks

To be honest the 4 centre backs we have aren't great. Looverns is on his last legs. Baldwin and Flannaghan are very similar and you could pick either. Ozturk is the most dominant but hes slow and prone to giving away lots of free kicks
f***ing hell totally forgot we still have loovens. What a ridiculous decision to give him a 2 year deal

Aye I don’t think there’s a lot in it. Just can’t think of a single decent game Flanagan had. At least Baldwin had a couple decent runs. Need to try to bin one or both and bring in 2 new ones.

Back