Xercise4less RIP

Chicken Kiev

Midfield
Aye found outlast week they had gone to the wall, good thing being they have transfers us all over to JD Gym free of charge.
Must say was well impressed with JD, immaculate place and loads of cardio machines which is all I use as I train elsewhere for me weights n that.

I've packed in the transferred membership and joined the Puma centre instead. 25 quid for membership including swimming (when it's back) is canny like.

I've packed in the transferred membership and joined the Puma centre instead. 25 quid for membership including swimming (when it's back) is canny like.
Canny that - I am tied to PureGym really which is shit, there's one right next to my office in Newcastle which i use, as well as the one i live next to in Roker.

X4L in Southwick was alright for £10 but the best thing about it was how quiet it was which would never last , it was run down and in need of renovation - the boxing and cage were good too, annoying other mainstream gyms don't have bags.

Canny that - I am tied to PureGym really which is shit, there's one right next to my office in Newcastle which i use, as well as the one i live next to in Roker.

X4L in Southwick was alright for £10 but the best thing about it was how quiet it was which would never last , it was run down and in need of renovation - the boxing and cage were good too, annoying other mainstream gyms don't have bags.

JD have bags up like

Back