Xbox ultimate game pass

Its the way of the world now. Everything is being done online. Their needs to be a way though to make downloading and playing easier. It's like electric cars. There is a lot of practical issues that need sorting out. Like range and price for a car. If they can then I am sure they are on to a winner. But keep it like that and it's going to fail. If Microsoft keep the Game Pass as it is I can see peopkle going back to consoles.

Its the way of the world now. Everything is being done online. Their needs to be a way though to make downloading and playing easier. It's like electric cars. There is a lot of practical issues that need sorting out. Like range and price for a car. If they can then I am sure they are on to a winner. But keep it like that and it's going to fail. If Microsoft keep the Game Pass as it is I can see peopkle going back to consoles.
Its not getting any better that's for sure, took the lappy away so we could plays games and guess what? A game needed a massive update before it would play, trouble was we were in a rally poor 3g signal. Then half the games wouldn't play as we had no connection and to play offline we had to go online and change some settings to allow offline. Useless

Its not getting any better that's for sure, took the lappy away so we could plays games and guess what? A game needed a massive update before it would play, trouble was we were in a rally poor 3g signal. Then half the games wouldn't play as we had no connection and to play offline we had to go online and change some settings to allow offline. Useless

I have Age of Empires on the GamePass. I remember the CD-ROM version on Windows 98. How poor the graphics were. The improvements in power compared with the CD version is enormous.

yeah but what you can do is buy a load, and just add them every time it runs out - hence why i asked about expiry date on them, if you buy say 12 by the time you come to use the last one in a years time has it expired?
Ah right. Mine doesn't expire for a year, so this will probably be no good for me.

Quid a month if anyone wants it cheap - just stocked up

haven't turned on my old xbox in years but picked up a Series S in the bf sales. given i suspect I'll lose interest in a matter of weeks this sounds ideal :lol:

i presume you get xbox live access with a gpu sub? so all i need to get online is this and just play it month by month

haven't turned on my old xbox in years but picked up a Series S in the bf sales. given i suspect I'll lose interest in a matter of weeks this sounds ideal :lol:

i presume you get xbox live access with a gpu sub? so all i need to get online is this and just play it month by month
Yeah

Aye

I’m thick as pigshit when it comes to stuff like this. I pay for ultimate monthly by dd. Is it really the case that if I cancel, buy 12 of these cdkeys thing that I’m getting a years worth for not much more than I currently pay a month? Surely not?

I have tried Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Epically hard. Better graphics than I, II and III which I played on my Packard Bell Windows 98 PC. But massively hard. The other civilisation evolves at a far faster rate than you and grows far bigger than you whilst you are still struggling to get out of Stone Age. They have far larger, superior armies than you. You stand nee chance. I have uninstalled it and I have Age of Empires IV.

Back