Xbox ultimate game pass

I’m thick as pigshit when it comes to stuff like this. I pay for ultimate monthly by dd. Is it really the case that if I cancel, buy 12 of these cdkeys thing that I’m getting a years worth for not much more than I currently pay a month? Surely not?

Yeah. Another thing you can do is let your current one expire then buy up to 3 years of Gold. Then apply a one month ultimate and it'll upgrade it all to Ultimate for the whole 3 years.

Or you can just apply these things each month instead, which will be cheaper, but it won't last as long.

Last edited:

Yeah. Another thing you can do is let your current one expire then buy up to 3 years of Gold. Then apply a one month ultimate and it'll upgrade it all to Ultimate for the whole 3 years.

Or you can just apply these things each month instead, which will be cheaper, but it won't last as long.
:eek:

Bloody hell! As I say, I'm thick as pigplop when it comes to this sort of stuff. My ultimate expires on 1/12. I've just cancelled that. I then buy 3 years of gold. How do I apply the ultimate. Do I just buy a month ultimate whilst the gold is running?

:eek:

Bloody hell! As I say, I'm thick as pigplop when it comes to this sort of stuff. My ultimate expires on 1/12. I've just cancelled that. I then buy 3 years of gold. How do I apply the ultimate. Do I just buy a month ultimate whilst the gold is running?

Top up with the gold, then once you've done that apply a month of ultimate and it'll tell you it's upgrading you.

Last edited:
Just read that game pass is available on the newer Samsung TVs as well as Samsung gaming hub, so in theory you won't need a console, pc or an extra device for that matter. I know cloud gaming has threatened to make consoles etc obsolete for years and never has. But this could be a game changer for the casual gamer or someone who doesn't want a load of devices or wires everywhere

Just read that game pass is available on the newer Samsung TVs as well as Samsung gaming hub, so in theory you won't need a console, pc or an extra device for that matter. I know cloud gaming has threatened to make consoles etc obsolete for years and never has. But this could be a game changer for the casual gamer or someone who doesn't want a load of devices or wires everywhere

Gamepass cloud gaming is rubbish ATM though - can see it being a massive market moving forward mind

Back