Xbox ultimate game pass

Just seen its £1pm for 3 months.

Anyone know what the pros and cons of ultimate game pass are?

Cheers
No cons as far as I can see. I’m primarily a ps5 player but got the series s recently and 3 years of gamepass ultimate for I think €120 or something. It pays for itself after a while with the games you get for nothing. I’ve downloaded a good few I would’ve bought on tbe ps4/5

Well I got ripped right off, I bought 1 year Gold that automatically got converted to 4 months game pass. 44 euros for that from CD Keys.

Last time we got live I bought the Brazilian version,has to put a VPN on for Brazil to purchase but got it for £24. Currently paying £10.99 per month for gamepass on the series x but it gets used to be fair. The laptop version was £1 for 3 months then it'll switch to £7.99, already bought a few of the games outright before I got the gamepass so wasted even more money. Right fart on gaming these days

Last time we got live I bought the Brazilian version,has to put a VPN on for Brazil to purchase but got it for £24. Currently paying £10.99 per month for gamepass on the series x but it gets used to be fair. The laptop version was £1 for 3 months then it'll switch to £7.99, already bought a few of the games outright before I got the gamepass so wasted even more money. Right fart on gaming these days
Can get 3 month gamepass ultimate codes from cdkeys for £7.99 at the min (I usually pay about 13 quid for em ) activate it whilst connected to turkey on vpn and save a fortune . Can stack em as well

Im looking to get into this as Ive just ordered a series X. I thought it sounded too good to be true for what you pay :lol:

@AndrewP
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and explaining the situation.

I can confirm that the product you bought was 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - (EU & UK) and that it was successfully redeemed.

We're very sorry that you've had problems with your order. Microsoft allows customers to choose to convert their Xbox Live into Xbox Ultimate subscriptions, and all subsequent redemptions of Xbox Live are automatically converted into Ultimate (according to the Terms and Conditions provided here: Upgrade Your Xbox Live Gold Membership to Ultimate | Xbox). These conversions from Live to Ultimate are for shorter durations, for example, 12 months Live = 4 months ultimate.

In this instance, we recommend contacting Xbox support directly as they have access to your account and will be best placed to assist you. You can contact them by visiting Xbox Support

If there's anything else that we can help with, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,

Jessica L
Support Ace | CDKeys Customer Support

@AndrewP
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and explaining the situation.

I can confirm that the product you bought was 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - (EU & UK) and that it was successfully redeemed.

We're very sorry that you've had problems with your order. Microsoft allows customers to choose to convert their Xbox Live into Xbox Ultimate subscriptions, and all subsequent redemptions of Xbox Live are automatically converted into Ultimate (according to the Terms and Conditions provided here: Upgrade Your Xbox Live Gold Membership to Ultimate | Xbox). These conversions from Live to Ultimate are for shorter durations, for example, 12 months Live = 4 months ultimate.

In this instance, we recommend contacting Xbox support directly as they have access to your account and will be best placed to assist you. You can contact them by visiting Xbox Support

If there's anything else that we can help with, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,

Jessica L
Support Ace | CDKeys Customer Support
'all subsequent redemptions of Xbox Live are automatically converted into Ultimate'

This means you had ultimate. Did you have a trial at the time you redeemed?

Back