Xbox Series X

njmackem

Striker
Finally able to get my hands on one after trying since launch (regret not pre-ordering)...

Starting with Cyberpunk, then on to Dying Light 2 and Elden Ring.

What else should I be looking at that I might not be aware of?

Finally able to get my hands on one after trying since launch (regret not pre-ordering)...

Starting with Cyberpunk, then on to Dying Light 2 and Elden Ring.

What else should I be looking at that I might not be aware of?

Next gen version of witcher 3 should be out by time you’ve rattled through them. Year done :lol:

Next gen version of witcher 3 should be out by time you’ve rattled through them. Year done :lol:
I am not sure I can play through it again. Think I have played it through 3 times (including the two expansion packs).... Need something new to come out but there seems to be so little on the horizon

game have bundles in right now.

series x with 24 month game pass ultimate for £28.99 a month for 24 month. £695.76. Buying the console at £450 plus 24 month of ultimate at £10.99p/m comes in at £713.76

Last edited:
Regret getting mine. I’ve only really enjoyed Halo 6 since getting it. Just finished Far Cry 6 which felt like a slog by the end.
I'm like that with my ps5.

Far cry 6 was a reskin of 5
Assassin's creed Valhalla was just too long and repetitive
Cyberpunk's driving mechanics are a joke for a game with so much driving
Horizon forbidden west looks great but the story just doesn't pull you in like the first one.

Horizon forbidden west looks great but the story just doesn't pull you in like the first one.
The lack of any major game release when we are nearly two years in is beyond a joke like. I’m playing my Switch more than my Xbox.

Get yourself Elden ring.

game have bundles in right now.

series x with 24 month game pass ultimate for £28.99 a month for 24 month. £695.76. Buying the console at £450 plus 24 month of ultimate at £10.99p/m comes in at £713.76
I don't think I've paid more than £3.50 a month for gpu

Back