Xbox Series X - very.co.uk

mackemsuffa

Central Defender
Logged on this morning at 8 and managed to get the Xbox X Series console for £449 plus £3.99 delivery (tight bastards). Managed to get one and add it to basket and paid by paypal, money taken from bank.

Drove to work happy in the knowledge that I have acquired the console.

Checked my very online account when I got to work and my account stated that the Xbox was no longer available and i will be receiving a refund.

All very weird, I then received this text

Message from VERY :- Hi, thank you for your recent order for Xbox Series X. Unfortunately, due to extremely high demand and limited availability, your order has been cancelled. We sincerely apologise for any disappointment caused. We have now secured more stock to allocate to your pre order, if you would still like the product and want to re-order; please reply "YES" before 10pm TODAY and reply "NO" if not.
If you do want to re-order the item, our team will contact you directly by phone to arrange, this week, the products will not be available for general sale on our site at this time.

What a clusterfuck, anybody else ordered with very.co.uk?

Used them loads of times, still get my staff discount from my Littlewoods days so I've used that with BNPL to use loads of interest free purchases over the years.

Not really a clusterfuck, loads of suppliers will be sending things like that at the moment, at least they've tried to get in touch as more stock has became available and offered you first refusal.

Logged on this morning at 8 and managed to get the Xbox X Series console for £449 plus £3.99 delivery (tight bastards). Managed to get one and add it to basket and paid by paypal, money taken from bank.

Drove to work happy in the knowledge that I have acquired the console.

Checked my very online account when I got to work and my account stated that the Xbox was no longer available and i will be receiving a refund.

All very weird, I then received this text

Message from VERY :- Hi, thank you for your recent order for Xbox Series X. Unfortunately, due to extremely high demand and limited availability, your order has been cancelled. We sincerely apologise for any disappointment caused. We have now secured more stock to allocate to your pre order, if you would still like the product and want to re-order; please reply "YES" before 10pm TODAY and reply "NO" if not.
If you do want to re-order the item, our team will contact you directly by phone to arrange, this week, the products will not be available for general sale on our site at this time.

What a clusterfuck, anybody else ordered with very.co.uk?
aye , I Ordered one for my mate on there yesterday and had the same thing .

I rang em to check and It’s a legit text from them. They admitted they knacked up yesterday selling more stock than they had but have secured some more and were offering them to the people who had orders cancelled as a priority .

Back