Xbox Series X Stock

Isn’t the series S in stock basically everywhere tho? Didn’t think that was as in demand.

Could be wrong like!
No idea. If its so easy to get I'm thinking they haven't made or sold many of the X Machine as the semiconductor shortage is still a thing.

Had an X when they first came out and sold it due to being away with work too much.

Bought an S recently and felt it just wasn't up to the task personally. Had it a month and sold it. The tiny hard drive coupled with there being no 4k actually had a big impact.

Back on an X now.

I think if you buy it the all access way its easier to get hold of one. I've just got one this way. I hate direct debits but I can see how it would stop scalpers.

*I had PS5 for one week and sold it as the gamepass is far superior to anything Sony offer

I think if you buy it the all access way its easier to get hold of one. I've just got one this way. I hate direct debits but I can see how it would stop scalpers.

*I had PS5 for one week and sold it as the gamepass is far superior to anything Sony offer
I got mine via all access randomly no problems. It’s with Klarna or somebody but you can pay it all off if you want. But since it’s 0% it’s pointless. I think the game pass is tied to the console with all access ?

I got mine via all access randomly no problems. It’s with Klarna or somebody but you can pay it all off if you want. But since it’s 0% it’s pointless. I think the game pass is tied to the console with all access ?
Yeah ordered mine yesterday came today just downloading games now.

Just done the same through Game! :cool:
now, where’s the best place to sell my old Xbox? Is eBay still full of scammers?

Picked one up on all access a few months ago - gamespass is brilliant. Forza and Halo are enough to keep me on it alone - playing through Skyrim at the moment.

My girlfriend (no) wasn’t best pleased last night when I told her I’d bought myself an Xbox…. Turns out she’s managed to get me one for Christmas as well :lol::lol:

Back