Xbox series s

My youngun has had his since Christmas and you can definitely see how it can take over there lives. I mean don't got me wrong it's been great and it's definitely done what we wanted it to do as in playing independently in his room. I've got him hooked up playing and talking to friends. We use to be telling him to be a bit more independent and go to his room to watch Tele or tablet where now your having to tell him to get out as we are going somewhere :lol:. Its all about balance and we have strict rules around when he's allowed on, never first thing on a morning for instance or not straight after school. I've suddenly gone from him chewing me to constantly do stuff with him to having to tell him to get down these stairs as we are going on his bike or build Lego etc :lol:

Last edited:
My youngun has had his since Christmas and you can definitely see how it can take over there lives. I mean don't got me wrong it's been great and it's definitely done what we wanted it to do as in playing independently in his room. I've got him hooked up playing and talking to friends. We use to be telling him to be a bit more independent and go to his room to watch Tele or tablet where now your having to tell him to get out as we are going somewhere :lol:. Its all about balance and we have strict rules around when he's allowed on, never first thing on a morning for instance or not straight after school. I've suddenly gone from him chewing me to constantly do stuff with him to having to tell him to get down these stairs as we are going on his bike or build Lego etc :lol:

Aye weā€™ve been having similar issues with the bairn.
Unplugged it for a week after he screamed the house down when he didnā€™t want to turn it off to have his tea.
Explained itā€™s a treat and not to expect to be on it all the time.
The mood swings have stopped now weā€™ve cut his time right down on it like.
All a learning curve šŸ˜†

Aye weā€™ve been having similar issues with the bairn.
Unplugged it for a week after he screamed the house down when he didnā€™t want to turn it off to have his tea.
Explained itā€™s a treat and not to expect to be on it all the time.
The mood swings have stopped now weā€™ve cut his time right down on it like.
All a learning curve šŸ˜†

I set the boy up with his own account so I get the weekly email showing his usage, last week's came through he'd barely played on it, his mam was chuffed so I asked him about it at footy, 'if I think I've played to much I play under your login dad mam will never know' šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I set the boy up with his own account so I get the weekly email showing his usage, last week's came through he'd barely played on it, his mam was chuffed so I asked him about it at footy, 'if I think I've played to much I play under your login dad mam will never know' šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mine knows his way about it now. At first he was wanting me to speak to his friends (7yo) on the headset so they could run me what to do. Im like no chance kidda, I'm not chatting to kids on a Xbox ffs :lol:

Mine knows his way about it now. At first he was wanting me to speak to his friends (7yo) on the headset so they could run me what to do. Im like no chance kidda, I'm not chatting to kids on a Xbox ffs :lol:

Aye I had the same, he's 8 - 'maaaam some English blokes trying to talk to me' šŸ˜‚

They're good mind the boy loves it, can see how they could lose hours and hours to it though

Genuinely is Fortnite still a thing? Noticed they did a no-build version a while ago but thought that might have been some last throw of the dice to get new players. Havenā€™t touched it since pre-series x launch.

Genuinely is Fortnite still a thing? Noticed they did a no-build version a while ago but thought that might have been some last throw of the dice to get new players. Havenā€™t touched it since pre-series x launch.
Have a look for Jackfrags on YouTube demo-ing Fortnite on the unreal 5 engine. It looks like COD.

Back