Xbox one digital downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorBoosh

Midfield
Hi all, anyone recommend the best/cheapest place to buy xbox one digital downloads? I have been a fan a cdkeys for a while but most things on the website now just seem as if it's out of stock, well everything I'm looking for anyways.

G2A do xbox keys but it's pretty limited
Thanks. Had a look at it seems pretty similar to cd keys. Think I'm just guna start buying actually games rather than build a digital collection, fun whilst at lasted but buying games seems more cost effective.

I was a massive fan of them but as of late they've had loads put of stock. Is cheap though.

I've not used them in a while myself to be honest, so didn't realise that. I've not actually played on my xbox for ages, and I would probably sell it, but most of the 30/40 odd games I've got for it are digital...and therefore worthless as far as resale value is concerned :mad:

I've not used them in a while myself to be honest, so didn't realise that. I've not actually played on my xbox for ages, and I would probably sell it, but most of the 30/40 odd games I've got for it are digital...and therefore worthless as far as resale value is concerned :mad:
Have u not got a hard drive u could put them on and just sell that?

The games are tied to your account regardless of where they are installed unfortunately.
Bit shit that, if you buy them, should be your right to sell them on just like a normal game. Think I've about 6 or 7 games on my hard drive which I've bought since getting a hard drive.

Bit shit that, if you buy them, should be your right to sell them on just like a normal game. Think I've about 6 or 7 games on my hard drive which I've bought since getting a hard drive.

It should be, you're right. I knew this before buying them of course, so it's my own fault. Still shit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back