Xbox Live Without Needing To Buy The Wireless Network Adapter

• Thread starter Irish Black Cat
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye I do it, but the connection is canny shocking sometimes.

Aye I do it, but the connection is canny shocking sometimes.

Is it actually secure to do it? I'm terribly paranoid about these things :lol:

Also someone on that site says his actually internet connection has been terrible since he started doing hook up, is this true from your own experience?

Is it actually secure to do it? I'm terribly paranoid about these things :lol:

Also someone on that site says his actually internet connection has been terrible since he started doing hook up, is this true from your own experience?

Aye it's fine, make sure no-one else is using the internet when you're online though.

Nah, no problem with the internet connection. I would recommend trying to connect straight from your modem though for smoother gameplay.

Aye it's fine, make sure no-one else is using the internet when you're online though.

Nah, no problem with the internet connection. I would recommend trying to connect straight from your modem though for smoother gameplay.

No bother mate cheers, and the link to that guide I posted pretty much covers everything does it?

Would I need to cancel the bridged connection when I'm finished on Xbox Live each day or just leave it bridged so that I can easily connect in future by just connecting the Ethernet cable?

Just leave it open mate. Then all you need do is plug your ethernet in and you're sorted.

Just leave it open mate. Then all you need do is plug your ethernet in and you're sorted.

Great stuff I'll give it a try and report back, probably with 101 problems which I'll need sorting :lol:

I spent ages getting it on like, just need to follow the instructions and tweak a few things if nowt's working. It's fairly straightforward though.

I spent ages getting it on like, just need to follow the instructions and tweak a few things if nowt's working. It's fairly straightforward though.

I've been trying for the last hour but still no luck. It keeps failing on th IP address :evil:

Tried everything on the guides avaliable and all.

what is the wireless adapter? I use XBL from the console via Wi-fi or Lan? Nowt else?

Edit: just seen thread date, so possibly doesnt apply anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back