Xbox live leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeps21

Striker
How long does it take for the xbox live leaderboard to update.

I was originally listed on the leaderboard but since changing my gamertag from 'S Hoult' to 'VDoggFTM' (and updating my gamertag in my profile on here) well over a month ago I haven't been listed.

Any ideas or is it just a case of waiting for it to update, if so, any idea on a timeframe?

It should be within minutes unless there is a problem

I will take a look later to see if I can find anything wrong.

I put on my Xbox gamertag a few weeks back but still hasn't appeared on the leaderboard. Is there anything I need to do?

Microsoft had blocked the updater.

I have made some changes so they are currently no longer blocking it, but I have also radically decreased the update frequency so hopefully they won't block it again.

It is now updating, but only 5 people at a time and it has a lot of catching up to do, so it will probably be a while before it is up to date. Once it is up to date, all updates should occur within a day or so.

Thanks for pointing it out. I was blissfully unaware of the problem.

Microsoft had blocked the updater.

I have made some changes so they are currently no longer blocking it, but I have also radically decreased the update frequency so hopefully they won't block it again.

It is now updating, but only 5 people at a time and it has a lot of catching up to do, so it will probably be a while before it is up to date. Once it is up to date, all updates should occur within a day or so.

Thanks for pointing it out. I was blissfully unaware of the problem.

Cheers. :)

:):):):)

Sorry to be a pain in the arse, but I'm still not appearing in the list. Any idea on how long it will take?

Blocked by Microsoft again on 11th August.

I haven't given up all hope yet, but for now its not working. It would appear that MS don't want all the queries on their servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back