Xbox Live knackered.

Work, sorting out house/life, fanny.
I work, my life is pretty sorted, I tidy the house when I have a hangover on a weekend.... I think fanny will be tomorrow. She's raging about xbox being down right now... although she'll probably be up till midnight playing that f***ing disney shite she's just bought.

What's PUBG?

Thought it was all COD, FIFA and Fortnight nowdays
Player unknown battlegrounds

Logon or register to see this image

I only play as him cos I was assigned him and can't be arsed faffing on getting him dressed and changing his style.

Every time I'm hiding behind a wall and someone jumps over for me to shotgun in the back I usually get an invite to a party and the racist abuse is insane :lol:

I work, my life is pretty sorted, I tidy the house when I have a hangover on a weekend.... I think fanny will be tomorrow. She's raging about xbox being down right now... although she'll probably be up till midnight playing that f***ing disney shite she's just bought.

I've not got anything against it mate enjoy the odd game but as I said don't really have the time.

By time finish graft got other stuff to sort out. Used to love playing on my PC on counter strike when was younger spent hours on it but just don't have the time anymore.

Plus after a few games get bored prefer to do other things now.

Nightmare :lol:. My bairn was kicking arse and taking names on battlefront 2 earlier, doesn't have a headset thankfully.
:eek: Let's hope he loses that. I'd hate for him to turn out like @Cockney Mackem :lol:

I've not got anything against it mate enjoy the odd game but as I said don't really have the time.

By time finish graft got other stuff to sort out. Used to love playing on my PC on counter strike when was younger spent hours on it but just don't have the time anymore.

Plus after a few games get bored prefer to do other things now.
I can sympathise, if our lass didn't like it I wouldn't play. I used to be on PC as a kid but on there people are pro gamers compared to me so I can only really play xbox.

Aye I get a game probly once every 8 months or something. It's just been funny this week cos I bought resident evil 2, which is a horror game so our lass sits and watches from behind a pillow like it's a movie :lol:

And she's banging on about this disney game all week she adores called kingdom hearts only for the new one to come out today and xbox to be fucked :cool:

Love it.

Last edited:
Last time I played on a console was on FIFA online. I went 3-0 up and this squeaky voice kept saying your so jammy your so jammy. Scored again he said a ramble all I could understand was you are a gay noob along lose lines then he quit.

Chuckled to myself must have ruined someone's night :lol:
Always find it funny getting called a virgin by someone that sounds like they can't grow pubes. :lol:

Taking names?

He got a hit list? :lol:
It's an old saying man, he's never going to remember "benjamin2000" or "Sithkillah17k" ffs, he just gets stuck in :lol:.

:eek: Let's hope he loses that. I'd hate for him to turn out like @Cockney Mackem :lol:

I can sympathise, if our lass didn't like it I wouldn't play. I used to be on PC as a kid but on there people are pro gamers compared to me so I can only really play xbox.

Aye I get a game probly once every 8 months or something. It's just been funny this week cos I bought resident evil 2, which is a horror game so our lass sits and watches from behind a pillow like it's a movie :lol:

And she's banging on about this disney game all week she adores called kingdom hearts only for the new one to come out today and xbox to be fucked :cool:

Love it.
Eh ? :lol:

f***ing got a class horse on RDR and the fucker tries to update and fails, totally hung . Be hilarious if they have bricked everyone

Back