Xbox gold accounts...

5underland

Midfield
I’ve got 2 Xbox consoles, one for each of the kids. Do I need to pay for Xbox live for both of them or can I somehow link the accounts and both play games at the same time? To get them both away on Xmas I had to set one up using my old Xbox 360 account and just payed for a months subscription.
it’s all a right fanny on nower days, they should just go round their mates house and split the screen in 4 like the olden days.

I’ve got 2 Xbox consoles, one for each of the kids. Do I need to pay for Xbox live for both of them or can I somehow link the accounts and both play games at the same time? To get them both away on Xmas I had to set one up using my old Xbox 360 account and just payed for a months subscription.
it’s all a right fanny on nower days, they should just go round their mates house and split the screen in 4 like the olden days.
I think you can go into settings and there is a setting called family settings it's in there too link them I think

I’ve done this today, fingers crossed it works,
We have two of our three Xbox’s linked the key is setting one of them as the others HOme console How to Gameshare on an Xbox One | Digital Trends here’s some instructions:

so you’ve setup Xbox gold and will buy games on one Xbox ID, log them into the other Xbox, go into settings and make the cadger Xbox home and this means all games and Xbox live bought by the other user will be shared. Just make sure you buy the games and Xbox live on the main user account

Last edited:

Back