Xbox Gamepass For PC

Kborom

Striker
Just bought a monitor and I've got 2 emails with different codes for 3 months of gamepass. This is £7.99 for what is normally £23.99.

I know nothing about gamepass but would assume that they stack? If so does anyone want to try one?

First come first served but would prefer 2 people to benefit if possible. PM away!

I've already got it but just wanted to say I find it totally worth it. The bairns often play the smaller games and this month I've been caning Football Manager and Forza.

Just bought a monitor and I've got 2 emails with different codes for 3 months of gamepass. This is £7.99 for what is normally £23.99.

I know nothing about gamepass but would assume that they stack? If so does anyone want to try one?

First come first served but would prefer 2 people to benefit if possible. PM away!
Its currently £1 for 3 months PC game pass

I was never a fan of paying over the odds for digital downloads but GamePass is a no brainer. Even at the full price every month it's about the same price as two new releases a year.

I used to sell my games on but resale value in most console games is next to nowt now anyway.

does gamepass work cross platform? I used to have it on xbox, and used it. Soon ill be getting a gaming laptop and wonder if it carries over, Or is it console locked?

I'll have to read into it. That would make me seriously consider getting an xbox at some point.

List of games that are 'Play Anywhere' so data would transfer between PC and Xbox
Didn't realise they removed games. That's nee good. Sometimes it will take me a year to finish a game.
They'll usually let you know a couple of weeks or so in advance. The only one I've been caught out with was Mad Max, but I bought it for about £7 anyway.

Last edited:
Just signed upto to this for the bairn £1 for 3 months then £7.99 per month. Well worth it as he's asked for some of the games anyway. no codes needed just logged into xbox website and searched gamepass.he's previously used the 3 months offer for the xbox only version.

FWIW if you use edge and earn MS rewards you can very easily get this free every couple of months, if you do the daily bonuses, searches and other points offers you can get the combined Xbox and PC one free every month for 5 mins a day or less

Back