[XBOX] Fifa 11 Clubs ... Goalkeepers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigyLee

Striker
any knocking around on here ?

play for a very competitive 11 man team and we're looking to trial a few keepers so just thought i'd see if there is any out there

Keepers on FIFA 11 are glitchy as fuck, you aim for a corner and it goes straight into their hands.

99% of keepers are just using the shitting auto position button. Hopefully they sort it out on FIFA 12 because it's an unfair advantage.

Keepers on FIFA 11 are glitchy as fuck, you aim for a corner and it goes straight into their hands.

99% of keepers are just using the shitting auto position button. Hopefully they sort it out on FIFA 12 because it's an unfair advantage.

aye but you need one sadly :lol:

plus people sitting holding the auto position button and spamming b for three hours are hard to find :lol:

There's an auto position button? :eek:

you don't even have to fake shot against goalkeepers. i play for a club ranked in the top 150 of the world and will admit that i never use my right thumbstick button. i'm a cack hand when it comes to skill but i score past goalkeepers all of the time. it's just about catching the goalkeeper out, shoot when they'd least expect it and don't bother using finesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back