Xbox achievement boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't go mad hunting for achievements but do keep an eye on them. Coming up to 100,000 gamerscore, but there's not many games I've got 100% achievements for

I have to be enjoying a game and for the achievements/trophies not be too much of a fuck on to go for them all.

Although I hate to admit it there are also many, many, trophies I'm too unskilled to unlock.

I have to be enjoying a game and for the achievements/trophies not be too much of a fuck on to go for them all.

Although I hate to admit it there are also many, many, trophies I'm too unskilled to unlock.

This. Although the settlements one in Fallout 4 took a bit of work. Needed that to platinum it so did a bit of a grind and looked for tips online.

My Gamerscore on Xbox is around 70 odd thousand IIRC, but I’m on PS4 now and I find the trophies less rewarding, the ping when it pops is inferior as well.

Someone on here did the Avatar one on Xbox where the 1,000 gamer score takes a couple of minutes

This. Although the settlements one in Fallout 4 took a bit of work. Needed that to platinum it so did a bit of a grind and looked for tips online.

My Gamerscore on Xbox is around 70 odd thousand IIRC, but I’m on PS4 now and I find the trophies less rewarding, the ping when it pops is inferior as well.

Someone on here did the Avatar one on Xbox where the 1,000 gamer score takes a couple of minutes
Oooh, completely disagree. The PS4 system is levelled meaning you actually have some form of progression. The Xbox is just a number, isn't it? And I think if you unlock multiple achievements at once on Xbox you have to exit the game to check what they are? I'm currently on the verge of level 24. I like to get as many as I can from games to help me feel like my money out of them but I'd never 'boost' or waste 100 of hours on them.

I like getting them. It's an incentive to keep playing after completing a game. Took me about 80 hours to get them on Skyrim, only 40 on Fallout but I've got bored of Skyrim if I wasn't chasing the last achievement

Xbox need to add something to show how many 100% people have otherwise it's just down to who has the most games

Dunno who you could possibly mean :lol::lol:

For the most part if i can go for them all i will, gone are the days of buying a game to inflate an abtirary number, i barely get the time to play nowadays so id much rather enjoy a game and finish it if i can then see how i feel about getting all trophies/achievements.

The sound is more satisfying on xbox, the tiers, levels and display of them is far superior on PlayStation.

I'd never even noticed levels. By tiers do you mean where it says rare and ultra rare etc?

It's a nice feeling when you notice you've picked up an ultra rare one.

I'd never even noticed levels. By tiers do you mean where it says rare and ultra rare etc?

It's a nice feeling when you notice you've picked up an ultra rare one.
Once you collect a certain amount you gain a level, a bit like EXP. Each level is harder to achieve, just like in a game like FF.

I’ve done the avatar one , took longer to load the game up than it did to get the achievements.

I used to try and get achievements when I had my 360 flashed as I just downloaded as many games as possible and get the easy ones . Still only got just over 20000 so not that many really

I went over to PS4 a couple of year ago and agree completely about the trophies not being as good. Back on Xbox now though

I’ve done the avatar one , took longer to load the game up than it did to get the achievements.

I used to try and get achievements when I had my 360 flashed as I just downloaded as many games as possible and get the easy ones . Still only got just over 20000 so not that many really

I went over to PS4 a couple of year ago and agree completely about the trophies not being as good. Back on Xbox now though
There's more sense of accomplishment in getting a gold trophy over a 100G achievement, like.

Dunno who you could possibly mean :lol::lol:

For the most part if i can go for them all i will, gone are the days of buying a game to inflate an abtirary number, i barely get the time to play nowadays so id much rather enjoy a game and finish it if i can then see how i feel about getting all trophies/achievements.

The sound is more satisfying on xbox, the tiers, levels and display of them is far superior on PlayStation.

Unsurprisingly given I made the post. I've also done the Avatar one :lol:

Unsurprisingly given I made the post. I've also done the Avatar one :lol:

I haven't, despite having a flashed 360. My gamerscore was up in the 70,000's though, but with very few 100% completions. Anything with a hard difficulty achievement was beyond me, as were any of the online ones as I've always just played single player.

I haven't, despite having a flashed 360. My gamerscore was up in the 70,000's though, but with very few 100% completions. Anything with a hard difficulty achievement was beyond me, as were any of the online ones as I've always just played single player.

Mine is a little over 110,000, but my completions are limited for the same reason, I don't like online.

Online achievements should only be for online games only. Any game older than 3 or 4 year old will be impossible to complete if no one is stlll playing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back