Xbox 360 Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone tried one of the usbpro devices so you can do the flashing yourself.

I only have access to a laptop and these are meant to make the flashing easy on a laptop and are generally abouy the same price as a flash anyway?

http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEVykZkEkyhHYCPvyH.php

This is the one to get - easy once you've done a bit reading though if you've got a slim then a steady hand for some soldering is required.

http://www.modtraders.co.uk/x360usbpro.html

I've seen a couple of people mention something about another update coming soon, will this mean the flash I got a couple of weeks ago will be worthless then?

I got LT 2.0 put on so was the latest to play XGD3 games and was under the impression that it would last me a while

My flashed console ended up with E74 so i bought a new one and didn't bother getting it flashed as i wanted to keep it for Live with the intention of trying to fix the old one...never got round to it though it's still under the bed. :lol:

Anyway...just checked and the lad from Kent is still going and can be contacted here.

This thread is over 2 years old, i thought most of the general threads got locked and then deleted after so long?

Last edited:
I've seen a couple of people mention something about another update coming soon, will this mean the flash I got a couple of weeks ago will be worthless then?

I got LT 2.0 put on so was the latest to play XGD3 games and was under the impression that it would last me a while

My last flash lasted a couple of years, but I d/l the games myself and patched them. Could last years, could be weeks.

There are issues with Forza 4 at the minute, it may be the way the discs are burnt. There is apparently new burner firmware on the way, hopefully not new 360 firmware as well, though it may just be the odd game as GOW3 was fine for me.

Time will tell.

Just been quoted £89.99 for an xbox360 elite (120gb) and £30 to flash (from AGM Hylton Road).

Can anyone PM me anywhere in Sunderland which sells back up copies of the games I already own on original?

Could download myself (as I own these games anyway) and burn but I'd rather just pay £3 or so for someone else to do it for me.

Just been quoted £89.99 for an xbox360 elite (120gb) and £30 to flash (from AGM Hylton Road).

Can anyone PM me anywhere in Sunderland which sells back up copies of the games I already own on original?

Could download myself (as I own these games anyway) and burn but I'd rather just pay £3 or so for someone else to do it for me.

There are a couple of places online that sell them.. (sorry cant post the links here)... just google for em... I used to do them, but it gets a pain in the arse after a while... especially doing the covers and stuff

There are a couple of places online that sell them.. (sorry cant post the links here)... just google for em... I used to do them, but it gets a pain in the arse after a while... especially doing the covers and stuff

Would one of the places be a where the queens husband is going in reverse? If so is it reliable?

It is indeed I ordered a few games from them last week, came with the printed bit on the disc if you know what I mean and you can get full cases etc but I just went for a plastic sleeve as I'm cheap

£2.99 if you just get it in a plastic sleeve or another 1.49 if you want the box & cover

Used to be £3 for everything all in.

I may have to dig out my old 360.. RROD on it but I can probably fix it, as its not hardware.. I flashed it a good while ago, so if I can fix it might try and upgrad ethe firmware to LT+ 2.0 if I can... And I might start bashing out a few discs myself!!! :lol:

They do game bundles. £20 for 10 games. Loyalty points as well. My only problem seems to be not having enough hours in the day :cool:

My last flash lasted a couple of years, but I d/l the games myself and patched them. Could last years, could be weeks.

There are issues with Forza 4 at the minute, it may be the way the discs are burnt. There is apparently new burner firmware on the way, hopefully not new 360 firmware as well, though it may just be the odd game as GOW3 was fine for me.

Time will tell.

My Forza works fine, think it was just the initial release that came out using the old ripper they had. Pretty sure thats all they had to update to get around an old hashcheck the discs decided to start using?

For backups does 360backupgames.net not still do em?

Theres also the guy from kent and a guy from Durham on Disqworld forums in the flashing section that flashes them for you. Cheaper than the Hylton Road lot who take yer eyes out.

Mind, it's a piece of piss with the kits which you can get for the same price as 1 flash.

My Forza works fine, think it was just the initial release that came out using the old ripper they had. Pretty sure thats all they had to update to get around an old hashcheck the discs decided to start using?

Theres also the guy from kent and a guy from Durham on Disqworld forums in the flashing section that flashes them for you. Cheaper than the Hylton Road lot who take yer eyes out.

Mind, it's a piece of piss with the kits which you can get for the same price as 1 flash.

Is it? Even the new slim 250GB? I managed to aqcuire a couple of 'items' via download but dont want to buy a new slim if I cant LT+ flash it

Who is this guy from Kent?

Mine is the scene release, I've read it works fine for hours for some, then just throws you out.

I've dabbled with quite a few quick race laps and have just completed season 2. I can fiddle with my cars, do quick laps, but the 3 times I’ve tried to do season 3 it’s thrown me out.

My assumption from what I’ve read is that the new games use the full disc, which is too much for a blank dvdr+dl. C4eva’s new burner firmware is expected to sort this out. Whether the burner issue is just if you want to go on Live, or you will need it for certain games even for offline play I don’t know.

Disc 2 wouldn't install either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back