XBMC

Tinka

Central Defender
Finished with sky and thinking about getting one of them boxes, I need to get broadband in again and have been checking out the virgin deals for broadband only, theres two deals ive been looking at, The Vivid 50 fibre which has an average speed of 54mb ( the cheapest) or Vivid 100 average speed 108mb, would the cheapest deal be ok or would I be better off paying an extra £5 a month for the other, no idea regarding speeds etc....
Cheers

How many devices you running off the WiFi?

The cheaper one should be enough for streaming. Mind Kodi is shite now your best with a paid subscription. Very cheap and you get everything without it feeezing etc

How many devices you running off the WiFi?

The cheaper one should be enough for streaming. Mind Kodi is shite now your best with a paid subscription. Very cheap and you get everything without it feeezing etc
Device wise, the box, desktop pc and a couple of mobiles.

Finished with sky and thinking about getting one of them boxes, I need to get broadband in again and have been checking out the virgin deals for broadband only, theres two deals ive been looking at, The Vivid 50 fibre which has an average speed of 54mb ( the cheapest) or Vivid 100 average speed 108mb, would the cheapest deal be ok or would I be better off paying an extra £5 a month for the other, no idea regarding speeds etc....
Cheers

IPTV is the future

Cheers

Instead of a box, I downloaded Kodi on to my computer that I run through the main tv in the house. Paid the $60 for a year of IPTV and have all the channels I can handle and more. I'm running a gig (964meg) connection in the house and its working a treat.

Cheers

I moved to their broadband in August. I went for the Vivid 50 and they upgraded me to the Vivid 100 for the same price as the 50. Just checked and that deal is still going.

Never used kodi for about a year now it’s now ipks for movies and tv shows and my iptv sub for the football and sometimes the tv... I think I pay £70 a year and I got multi room free this year. I use fire tv box and the new firestick in the other room. Well worth the little money I pay

Having real grief with my kodi box over the last week, added an SSD for the OS and ever since my remote keeps disconnecting/reconnecting (usb). The remote is fine tried it in another pc with no problems.

What do they offer?? Is the interface shite??

They do a 12 hour free trial so you’ll see everything they have. Live sports and TV from all over world including Sky and NBC. Loads of movie channels and Video on demand. Best £40 I’ve ever spent for a year! Interface is ok, easy to use.

Back