X fit

Mango killa

Full Back
mates daughter into this and keeps boring the tits off me about it. Anyway i gave in and been watching some documentries on netflix about rich froning etc. Very, very impressed with the dedication of those athletes. Seems to be the next big thing coming. Also some stunning eyecandy on doing it, all shapes and sizes. Canny few older people doing it as well which i was surprised at.

mates daughter into this and keeps boring the tits off me about it. Anyway i gave in and been watching some documentries on netflix about rich froning etc. Very, very impressed with the dedication of those athletes. Seems to be the next big thing coming. Also some stunning eyecandy on doing it, all shapes and sizes. Canny few older people doing it as well which i was surprised at.
Have you been living on the Moon for a few year marra, it's been around for about a decade
Rich Froning is an absolute machine, but the lasses always seem to end up a bit too chunky for my liking
A one- way ticket to injuryville imho, I know loads of folk who have fucked themselves doing it

Have you been living on the Moon for a few year marra, it's been around for about a decade
Rich Froning is an absolute machine, but the lasses always seem to end up a bit too chunky for my liking
A one- way ticket to injuryville imho, I know loads of folk who have fucked themselves doing it
Ha ha ha. Apologies. Watching one now, some american woman about 25 clem trying to get herself fit. Bless her. She is getting loads of encouragement from the others.

Ha ha ha. Apologies. Watching one now, some american woman about 25 clem trying to get herself fit. Bless her. She is getting loads of encouragement from the others.
Luv chunky weightlifting women by the way.

Search for the lad who snapped his spinal cord doing some squats, he dropped the bar and it hit his back on the way down after ricocheting off a stack off plates. In a wheelchair now, Allah bless him :cry:

Search for the lad who snapped his spinal cord doing some squats, he dropped the bar and it hit his back on the way down after ricocheting off a stack off plates. In a wheelchair now, Allah bless him :cry:
Will do after this has finished, some lass on it just fell backover doing clean and jerk.

Will do after this has finished, some lass on it just fell backover doing clean and jerk.
Googled it, seems to be a lot of conflicting views on if he snapped it or
Lots of stories on that case marra. Not good. Nah, crossfit not for me tho but enjoyed watching the training, sad as fuck i know but enjoyed watching a doc last night about the arnold strongman and a background to the top 4 competitors.
A good watch as well.

Last edited:

Theres a documentry on him on Amazon just watched it the other day, he's back coaching and has given cross fit chance to shout about how adaptive athlete inclusive they are. Although think the doc is more a chance for crossfit to show look how much training we give on correct technique than anything which most people know seems not to be the case at the day to day level.

Theres a documentry on him on Amazon just watched it the other day, he's back coaching and has given cross fit chance to shout about how adaptive athlete inclusive they are. Although think the doc is more a chance for crossfit to show look how much training we give on correct technique than anything which most people know seems not to be the case at the day to day level.
Absolutely this. Getting average Joes, and having them throw significant weight about in the Olympic lift stylee, for reps, seems to be breaking people left, right and centre

Back