X Fit

I would genuinely worry about him and his form causing injuries mate. I know a lot of people who do it and it’s even things like ripping their hands to shreds, summit which will be important to him. My stepmams sister owns 4-5 CrossFit gyms throughout the NE too

Tell me about it mate, hopefully once he starts his golf it will not be a lot more

have heard the lasses at work talkin bout it , what exactly is it, is it just like HIT training with heavy objects/weights and strenuous cardio bursts or summit ? sounds very expensive and for that reason I'm out

My 2 lads do X Fit, must say the 22 year old has a cracking body on him, guess I would do the same when you see the fit bewers that do it, he gets all the whistles when he takes his top off
are you his mam or his dad ?

have heard the lasses at work talkin bout it , what exactly is it, is it just like HIT training with heavy objects/weights and strenuous cardio bursts or summit ? sounds very expensive and for that reason I'm out

are you his mam or his dad ?

It’s usually not with heavy weights mind.

Cross fit is for people are too afraid to admit they just want to be muscular, they'll say things like "I don't want to get bulky" and "I just want to look toned"

It’s usually not with heavy weights mind.

Depends in fairness. I’ve been doing it 4 years now and I get involved in a few competitions (I’m nowhere near those at the top) and a fair few 1 rep max’s are big lifts. The deadlifts might be nowhere near powerlifters, mine is only 195kg but I’ve also got a 5.30 mile which not many of those guys will have.

Back