X Factor 2018

I hate X Factor but a good mate of mine is on tomorrow so I'll be watching it.

I avoid it like the plague, usually, but I'm be rooting for him tomorrow.

He was kicked off Pop Idol 17 years ago because he "didn't look like A Pop Idol", according to Simon at the time.

I'm hoping they see past the way he looks this time around and just see his talent.

I hate X Factor but a good mate of mine is on tomorrow so I'll be watching it.

I avoid it like the plague, usually, but I'm be rooting for him tomorrow.

He was kicked off Pop Idol 17 years ago because he "didn't look like A Pop Idol", according to Simon at the time.

I'm hoping they see past the way he looks this time around and just see his talent.
I personally cant wait, love the X Factor and my favourite show Strictly Come Dancing is back on soon - good times :cool:. Hope your mate does well ! :).

Contrived shite...hate it !
Robbie fckn Williams and isnt his Mrs on with him ? ... who is she ... what does she do ? ...
Good luck to ya mate tho ...

Bloody hell, if he didn’t look good enough 17 years ago, he’s fucked

He has a hair lip and was described on Benidorm, the TV series as having "a face like a dropped pie."

It was actually a line that he wrote in himself, but it caused a bit of a stir in the press.

If he’s a Mackem and he isn’t a total wanker then good luck to the lad.

He's from Bradford.

He has a hair lip and was described on Benidorm, the TV series as having "a face like a dropped pie."

It was actually a line that he wrote in himself, but it caused a bit of a stir in the press.

He's from Bradford.

Aww it’s not Tom Jones blokey is it? Forgot his name.

Back