Wynyard hall

Imagine how scruffy you look sneaking under the table to get a cheap can while everyone else is going up to the bar. Been at work do’s when people have been doing this and it was embarrassing to be associated with them. They thought it was hilarious as well.
He's a pikey tbf

Done it couple of year ago when a cousin booked all the rooms in the hotel and expected everyone to pay. Cheeky fuck. That was after she give a ‘wedding gift book’ out and you had to tick what you were buying.
Turned out the grooms father had paid for the top wedding package for them and she was trying to pull money back in for the honeymoon.
Never seen her or spoke to her since.

Mind what a f***ing do!!!!
Fair play to her for trying it on. She would have been told where to go in my family :lol:

Scratters can’t hide even in suits. You can spot them.
New hair cut
Asda suit
Rock ports
Jewellery on show
No watch (that’s a scratter no no)
Smoking inappropriately in a crowd or hiding their fags during photos.
Drinking outside even it’s cold.
Complaining about prices.
Complaining about portion size
Up first dancing.
Talking about fighting.
Giving kids alcohol.
The list is endless.

I would call her Ray just to piss her off :lol:. We're all common as muck in our family.
Haha I like it.

So are we mate. Southwick squares then plarzy square. Both childhood houses are flat now. :lol:

Last edited:
Scratters can’t hide even in suits. You can spot them.
New hair cut
Asda suit
Rock ports
Jewellery on show
No watch (that’s a scratter no no)
Smoking inappropriately in a crowd or hiding their fags during photos.
Drinking outside even it’s cold.
Complaining about prices.
Complaining about portion size
Up first dancing.
Talking about fighting.
Giving kids alcohol.
The list is endless.

Haha I like it.

So are we mate. Southwick squares then plarzy square. Both childhood houses are flat now. :lol:
At least I was born in the posh part of Pennywell :lol:

I always give cash anyway. It's the best gift for a newly married couple imo. If I'm invited to the full day/night we give more than if it's just the night time do. Expensive business paying for guests so seems fair enough imo.

Agreed.

Depends though. Travelling to peoples weddings is also an expensive business.

Back