Wyky

Technically he is absolutely shite, but he is the only one we have who fits Parkys system. And the way he went round the keeper in installments was a truly scintillating moment.

I think Crouchy being in training for a couple of weeks gave him a bit of a kick up the arse anarl.

Keep up the good work.
Spells his name better than you can.

Technically he is absolutely shite, but he is the only one we have who fits Parkys system. And the way he went round the keeper in installments was a truly scintillating moment.

I think Crouchy being in training for a couple of weeks gave him a bit of a kick up the arse anarl.

Keep up the good work.
What a great remark.

Keep up the good work.
He nearly lost control when he rounded the keeper by the way, but all credit he put it away.

Keep up the good work.

Time stood still like when he had that much space in behind.

He had a really good game yesterday, unlucky with a his flick effort in the 1st half and played a blinding ball in the build up to Gooch's goal.

Hopefully he can go on a run of goals between now and the end of the season.

The little I've seen of Laffable suggests we should stick with Wyke.

Charlie's in good form and critical to the system we play with both Gooch and McGuire are benefiting from... yet folk want him dropped based on little evidence Lafferty will produce the good.

Back