Wyky

Technically he is absolutely shite, but he is the only one we have who fits Parkys system. And the way he went round the keeper in installments was a truly scintillating moment.

I think Crouchy being in training for a couple of weeks gave him a bit of a kick up the arse anarl.

Keep up the good work.
Reminded me of altidorys stepovers vs Fulham. Seemed to happen in slow motion. Keeper stood outside his box and realised he couldn’t go down.

Technically he is absolutely shite, but he is the only one we have who fits Parkys system. And the way he went round the keeper in installments was a truly scintillating moment.

I think Crouchy being in training for a couple of weeks gave him a bit of a kick up the arse anarl.

Keep up the good work.
I only seen the goals and I still had no faith in him when he was 1 on 1 with the keeper 🤣🤣

Keep up the good work.
"installments" :lol: very good.

Keep up the good work.
I disagree.
I think his technical ability is slightly better than shite.

Back