Wyke

We have the only target man in league 1 who can’t jump, can’t run, and can’t score or assist any goals.

Another fantastic find by Ross/Coton/Hill.

Absolute shit show.

The most annoying thing about Wyke is we only signed him because Eisa and Taylor pied us. He isn't even remotelt the same type of player they are.

Think they just drew his name out of a hat.

This, he just gives no confidence that he will ever score a chance like that. His technique finishing is piss poor. Grafts his nuts off and I don't mind him as a player but his finishing when he has time to think is dreadful.
He would
Look at you with his weird hair looking vacant

I never saw Le Tallec play for us mind. Kone had a great first season. Djilibodji fair enough.
Kone was shite apart from a couple of games. Lazy f***ing bastard
I particulary liked Grigg faking injury when we had the ball up their end then trotting off no bother the second the move broke down.
Aye, I saw that. To be fair, I think he was trying to win a free kick, not realising the referee was allergic to giving us anything tonight

Kone was shite apart from a couple of games. Lazy f***ing bastard

Aye, I saw that. To be fair, I think he was trying to win a free kick, not realising the referee was allergic to giving us anything tonight

Aye but he got up while we were still playing knowing he hadn't got the freekick and limped about on the spot like he'd been shot. As soon as they got the ball he turned round and jogged away. I had two wtf moments tonight. That was the first and the second (since you mentioned refs) was Ozturk going full on Rhinoceros stampede in the box on their player through on goal. Was right in front of me that.

Yes and he played well but overall he is shit. Prica looked good on his first game
Prica played shit. He just scored a goal but looked awful.

Wyke has started the season well. He should have scored yes, but the reaction on here is ridiculous.

He’s been out injured and, as bad as he was tonight, is the least of our problems as a backup striker.

Has everyone forgotten about the Wimbledon game? He was immense and the board was creaming itself over him
He's f***ing wank man.

Was shite the whole of last season.

Had a 'less than shite' period earlier this one.

Last night was just a reversion to his usual, slow, lumbering, hapless self.

He's woefully bad.

Last edited:
Wyke seems like a decent bloke but is unfortunately utterly hopeless at scoring goals.
His biggest strength is his hold up play but he is found wanting at this more often than not.
Very poor.
He does however try unlike Grigg.

Back