Wyke

McNulty holds the ball up as well though was f***ing ridiculous decision if he wasn’t injured.
This. Whenever the ball actually went into him he held it up. Not his fault half the time it was aimlessly punted about 20 yards away from him. Wyke is a grafter so I wont knock him too harshly but that was an absolutely awful miss. If you did that in Sunday league you'd still be getting stick at the end of season awards.

His first season with us fletcher was fantastic. Even in his last season he scored a few. Wyke has been shit since day one.
No denying he was a good footballer but in that last season he didn’t give flying feck about anything other than his latest Bentley and was the most frustratingly lazy player I’ve witnessed. It’s all the worse when you know they COULD be good but can’t be arsed

No denying he was a good footballer but in that last season he didn’t give flying feck about anything other than his latest Bentley and was the most frustratingly lazy player I’ve witnessed. It’s all the worse when you know they COULD be good but can’t be arsed

Fletcher was fucked. hes barely done out since at sheff wed in the championship. of course he wasnt the most professional but he wasn't lazy as people have said. He was injury prone after a good start, but I think he was fucked over by Poyet continually playing him when he was knackered and he never recovered from it. In his last season he started as well as hed been playing the previous two years as well.

Can’t finish his dinner , can remeber atleast 4 games last season when it was 1-1 he went 1 on 1 and missed the lot , u just new he wasn’t capable of scoring that chance fkn garbage
Everyone around me in the east stand stood in expectation and excitement. I sat and waited for the miss.

Possibly? How he ever made it to this level is beyond me. He has not one single thing going for him. He isn't even strong.

I knew he wasnt strong, but we were led to believe (and its backed up by what we've seen of him before) that he was full of energy and played on the shoulder. If I was to describe his playing style it would be 'limp'.

I knew he wasnt strong, but we were led to believe (and its backed up by what we've seen of him before) that he was full of energy and played on the shoulder. If I was to describe his playing style it would be 'limp'.

Nice one. I'll go with "Flaccid". We need to be shot asap, deny Ross the ability to select him.

Back