Wyke

Keeper not even booked, would have been a straight red anywhere else on the pitch :evil:

Logon or register to see this image

The question has to be asked, why wasn't he sent off? If he was leading with his gloves, fair enough, but he has his foot high and studs showing. It's a shocker.

I'll add, I also think keepers should be sent off if they go to punch out the ball, miss it and connect with the opposition player as it should be considered as serious dangerous play. I never understand how they always get away with this.

Last edited:
Hope the injury isn't too bad.

Really concerned with what I've seen of Wyke so far though. Not sure what his positive attributes are.

Although he's quite tall he isn't exactly imposing physically or dominant in the air. He's very slow, defenders know he can't run away from them so they can get tight. When it comes to link up play, his technique seems lacking. Also he doesn't have any trickery or quick feet. I'm surprised he's had success at this level.

I really hope he gets fit and proves me wrong. From what I've seen so far it'll take some transformation.

Vintage smb this.

People asking what he does or what his attributes are... look at his goals ratio for the last few year. That’s why he’s bought that’s what he’s there for - goals...
Or is he wrote off after a couple of games coming back from injury. Hasn’t even played a 90’mins yet has he

Vintage smb this.

People asking what he does or what his attributes are... look at his goals ratio for the last few year. That’s why he’s bought that’s what he’s there for - goals...
Or is he wrote off after a couple of games coming back from injury. Hasn’t even played a 90’mins yet has he

Imagine what it would have been like on here after Quinn's first few months.

Is there a video knocking around if the tackle? Thought it was at least a yellow card, an outfield player would have been booked at least.

Back