Wyke, McGeady, McNulty, Maguire

Wyke wasn't great last season but he's come on last night, put himself about and got a goal....surely he's put himself in contention for Saturday and fans should be wanting him to repeat what he did last night???!

By all means have a go if we're 6/7 games in and he hasn't hit the back of the net but Christ give the lad a chance of a fresh start this season... I'll be hoping he continues where he left off last night in the coming weeks.
Was a nice sharp finish. I’ll be hoping that’s a sign of what he can do and will produce ...

Fuck off man he's f***ing shite I've seen enough last season to see it myself you knacker

Christ almighty theres nowt worse than posters suddenly think a player's great cos he scored a goal ignoring all his horrific performances from last season

I don’t think your up for a debate on his technical merits 😂

Lets be honest, wyke is shite BUT a target man would probably work in that set up. Funnily enough that is also something that would also work for grigg. It would rely in having 2 busy holding midfielders as well

He really isn’t it’s just the populist view, and you can’t be seen to be differing from the pack can you?

He is shite he just adds a different dimension which creates space for others.

He was bought to score goals and so far he's done that poorly.

Back