Wycombe

Horrible little shithouse of a club. Cheats, arseholes and twats from top to bottom. Love it if they broke every record for being absolutely dogshit.
Well , as a Wycombe fan ,i love reading your comments on here anout us .

Some are very measured and fair ,whether they are kind to us or not , and the others are what i would refer to as "caveman comments" .

The result today was nothing more or less than i expected . I fear that the poster who said we will finish with a record low points tally could well be right .

Our squad last season , has at best 2 players of championship quality , and that only on their best days .

In Gareth Ainsworth we do trust , and if anyone can keep us up without spending your type of money , then its Gareth .

For the few of you still bleeting on about points per game , unfair , cheaters blah de blah , get over it !!
Everyone would have voted for whatever suited them best , Sunderland would have done the same . I dont like it , but i dont blame them.

Congratulations on your result today , very pleased for you and was glad to see sweet Luke O'Nien get on the score sheet . He is everything Wycome stand for and thats why we love him and you have taken him so well .
I'm sure we will cross divisions at the end of this season and both teams will find their natural positions - its a pleasure reading clever posters such as Mackem00 and their views , as for the cavemen - please carry on , its those cavemen child posters who make me giggle .
I wish you nothing but heartache for this season and the next ones until the end of time.

Last edited:
Well , as a Wycombe fan ,i love reading your comments on here anout us .

Some are very measured and fair ,whether they are kind to us or not , and the others are what i would refer to as "caveman comments" .

The result today was nothing more or less than i expected . I fear that the poster who said we will finish with a record low points tally could well be right .

Our squad last season , has at best 2 players of championship quality , and that only on their best days .

In Gareth Ainsworth we do trust , and if anyone can keep us up without spending your type of money , then its Gareth .

For the few of you still bleeting on about points per game , unfair , cheaters blah de blah , get over it !!
Everyone would have voted for whatever suited them best , Sunderland would have done the same . I dont like it , but i dont blame them.

Congratulations on your result today , very pleased for you and was glad to see sweet Luke O'Nien get on the score sheet . He is everything Wycome stand for and thats why we love him and you have taken him so well .
I'm sure we will cross divisions at the end of this season and both teams will find their natural positions - its a pleasure reading clever posters such as Mackem00 and their views , as for the cavemen - please carry on , its those cavemen child posters who make me giggle .

Fair enough I suppose. But the idea that a team eighth and not in good form should go up in the circumstances of the time was absurd and will be shown to be so. This is not to say that we should have went up mind; we were shite, couldn't score and had five out of eight of the remaining games left away and couldn't have scored in a brothel. It should have been play on, or the top three on PPG go up.

Not sure it will do Wycombe any good in the long run if they get tanked most weeks and go down a dispirited team. The money in the Championship is not much better , particularly with the presence of Kungflu. Good luck though, I think you might need it, this year and next - if we still have football that is!

Fair enough I suppose. But the idea that a team eighth and not in good form should go up in the circumstances of the time was absurd and will be shown to be so. This is not to say that we should have went up mind; we were shite, couldn't score and had five out of eight of the remaining games left away and couldn't have scored in a brothel. It should have been play on, or the top three on PPG go up.

Not sure it will do Wycombe any good in the long run if they get tanked most weeks and go down a dispirited team. The money in the Championship is not much better , particularly with the presence of Kungflu. Good luck though, I think you might need it, this year and next - if we still have football that is!

A very fair and considered view , and i dont particularly disagree with it !

As for HongKongPhooey - you're just a laughable knob and you do your club a complete disservice

They profited from a ridiculous situation.
they’ve never been in the championship and were favourites for relegation At the start of the season so for them to manipulate their hand was inevitable really. Ain’t worth has undoubtedly done an amazing job and got them together as a team to achieve a ridiculous promotion really like it or not.
I dont appreciate the way they went up but can’t say I blame them for what happened.Most clubs would’ve done the same.
that said, they’ll be lucky to make 20 points.

All this ‘they did what any club would do’ stuff might be right but it’s still unsportsmanlike to say the least. It’s like keeping the ball after the other team put it out so a player could get treatment.

I think had they voted to play on a lot more people would have said fair play. They could have even done it as a tactical vote such was the other votes but they didnt even have the decency to do that. They were in cahoots with the EFL all along getting tested for COVID before the vote had even taken place. The criteria for what would happen shouldn’t have been given to the clubs until after the vote IMO, almost as if a vote for ending means a void league, but the efl reserves the right to make a further decision afterwards. It might have brought the same outcome but it would have been more honest.

According to you, maybe.
At the end of the day it was a democratic vote.
Just cos it didnt go in the way that Sunderland wanted doesnt make it 'unfair' or that anybody cheated.
They (along with others) voted for the regular season to end - they didnt invent a rule saying the play-offs had to go ahead.

Pretty sure they'd have finished third with the points per game thing anyway , so would've gone up regardless.
They probably wouldn't have finished third and the efl's "rules" were ridiculous. You sant possibly end a season nine games before the end of it and promote two teams because they're in automatic places at the time. Fair enough, Coventry were likely to walk the league but Rotherham were nowhere near definite candidates to go up.

The whole thing was a farce and the efl were culpable in the whole damned mess.

Back