Wycombe

Well , as a Wycombe fan ,i love reading your comments on here anout us .

Some are very measured and fair ,whether they are kind to us or not , and the others are what i would refer to as "caveman comments" .

The result today was nothing more or less than i expected . I fear that the poster who said we will finish with a record low points tally could well be right .

Our squad last season , has at best 2 players of championship quality , and that only on their best days .

In Gareth Ainsworth we do trust , and if anyone can keep us up without spending your type of money , then its Gareth .

For the few of you still bleeting on about points per game , unfair , cheaters blah de blah , get over it !!
Everyone would have voted for whatever suited them best , Sunderland would have done the same . I dont like it , but i dont blame them.

Congratulations on your result today , very pleased for you and was glad to see sweet Luke O'Nien get on the score sheet . He is everything Wycome stand for and thats why we love him and you have taken him so well .
I'm sure we will cross divisions at the end of this season and both teams will find their natural positions - its a pleasure reading clever posters such as Mackem00 and their views , as for the cavemen - please carry on , its those cavemen child posters who make me giggle .

Taking an absolute pasting off Blackburn. Long hard season ahead for them.
Champion. I hope they don’t win a game or score a goal all season, go into admin on the last day and start next season with nee players and a 12 point deduction.
I still believe we would have done the same in their situation.
I’d like to think so. But we didn’t, so fuck em.
This is our house...more like a bedsit :lol:
Our transit van is bigger
Biggest exponents of shithouse tactics I’ve ever witnessed.
They put the Shit in shithouser. Plenty good enough for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well , as a Wycombe fan ,i love reading your comments on here anout us .

Some are very measured and fair ,whether they are kind to us or not , and the others are what i would refer to as "caveman comments" .

The result today was nothing more or less than i expected . I fear that the poster who said we will finish with a record low points tally could well be right .

Our squad last season , has at best 2 players of championship quality , and that only on their best days .

In Gareth Ainsworth we do trust , and if anyone can keep us up without spending your type of money , then its Gareth .

For the few of you still bleeting on about points per game , unfair , cheaters blah de blah , get over it !!
Everyone would have voted for whatever suited them best , Sunderland would have done the same . I dont like it , but i dont blame them.

Congratulations on your result today , very pleased for you and was glad to see sweet Luke O'Nien get on the score sheet . He is everything Wycome stand for and thats why we love him and you have taken him so well .
I'm sure we will cross divisions at the end of this season and both teams will find their natural positions - its a pleasure reading clever posters such as Mackem00 and their views , as for the cavemen - please carry on , its those cavemen child posters who make me giggle .

Yeah well done and all that. No sour grapes here. Just wished you'd voted to let the rest of us finish the league, but no bother. We weren't likely to make the play-offs last season anyway, just think it's sort of fairer to let the league play out, 'cos these boys were flying....

Back