Wycombe tweet

Nowt against Wycombe, Lincoln etc but dont start acting all Billy Big Bollocks cos theyll never get any bigger. Sucking up to the Mags who get the piss ripped out of em by plenty of Premier League fans is sad.

Will Aarons ever be a Premier League star? ..probably as much chance as Frank Sidebottom with his 0 goals and 0 assists.

Nowt against Wycombe, Lincoln etc but dont start acting all Billy Big Bollocks cos theyll never get any bigger. Sucking up to the Mags who get the piss ripped out of em by plenty of Premier League fans is sad.

Will Aarons ever be a Premier League star? ..probably as much chance as Frank Sidebottom with his 0 goals and 0 assists.

he’s so useless even his parents spelled Ronaldo wrong

Who’s the fucker that was interviewed saying we were smug and they wanted to show us what they were about in their home? What a knobhead

Who’s the fucker that was interviewed saying we were smug and they wanted to show us what they were about in their home? What a knobhead

I think it is pretty much the team talk by every opposing manager every away ground.

“Knock them off the perch, they think they are better than us”.

Getting bullied away from home is common place now and opponents raise their game for a cup final.

I think it is pretty much the team talk by every opposing manager every away ground.

“Knock them off the perch, they think they are better than us”.

Getting bullied away from home is common place now and opponents raise their game for a cup final.
It's happened a few times at home to

Fair play to them. Their manager was able to use his players effectively and play to their strengths in order to get three points. It's not pretty but it's a hell of a lot better than the garbage our new helmsman will offer.

Wycomb Wanderers taking the piss out of us. SD should hang his head in shame.

Pathetic small time club. If they ever go back in the non league or go bust and I attempt to feel sorry for them, will remember that.

Back