Wycombe lost again tonight

They have started their Championship debut with 6 straight defeats.

I assume rolling about, feigning injury for up to 10 mins per half, mainly by the keeper, winding oppo players up off the ball and generally doing anything other than trying to engage in a football match does not seem to be working in the Championship?

Long may it continue.

I assume rolling about, feigning injury for up to 10 mins per half, mainly by the keeper, winding oppo players up off the ball and generally doing anything other than trying to engage in a football match does not seem to be working in the Championship?

Long may it continue.
It was always going to happen. They got lucky really, they should have manned up and given their place to us. Twats.

Biggest set of shithouses I’ve ever had the misfortune of seeing.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch
I think the Bradford team we played a couple of times at the start of the millenium (When they had Ashley Ward) were bigger shithouses. Never been so infuriated with another team, they had my blood boiling, I would have started windmilling them if I was on the touchline.

It was always going to happen. They got lucky really, they should have manned up and given their place to us. Twats.

I am happy for any team to get a bit of success. I have been to literally thousands of games many as a neutral and done all the grounds in the Scottish Leagues and am at the very end of completing the 92 (frustrated by Covid).

I love football and most clubs I have some affinity with but the sort of anti-football played by Wycombe gives the game a bad name and when its rewarded it threatens the game as there is a risk that others will copy it. That anti-football needs a correction in order to stop replication and its seems the Championship is delivering the correction I wanted and football needed ;)

Last edited:
I am happy for any team to get a bit of success. I have been to literally thousands of games many as a neutral and done all the grounds in the Scottish Leagues and am at the very end of completing the 92 (frustrated by Covid).

I love football and most clubs I have some affinity with but the sort of anti-football played by Wycombe gives the game a bad name and when its rewarded it threatens the game as there is a risk that others will copy it. That anti-football needs a correction in order to stop replication and its seems the Championship is delivering the correction I and football wanted to see ;)
A correction facility is what is required maybe. Shithousery is not the way forward.

Long may it continue.
Champion

A pub team, promoted with the help of a computer. Totally inferior to Safc in every way. They will get what they deserve now thank goodness.

Back