Wycombe 'interested' in re-signing Luke O'Nien

Never fucked off once from out a feel passionate in and your offer to fuck the off is kindly declined Marra. hate to be you in the morning, the same sad negative downbeat human being ya woke up as yesterday.. say what ya want, a must be in a much better mental place than you, and for that il sleep well the neet.

Did you dictate this post via google translate?

Put him in a positive team and he’ll flourish. Bugs me massively when people slate the likes of O’Nien and Hume

He’s 25 marra. He’s probably as good as he’s going to get.

I can’t fault his effort or commitment and he seems like a decent lad but he’s never going to make it above League one.

Two things for me. First one. Apparently Donald showed the EFL he had access to £50 million and that ratified the deal. I'm not saying I expected him to hoy 50 million quid into the transfer kitty, but it's a simple obstacle to overcome to buy a football club quickly. Secondly. Only a couple of month after he bought the club there was an article in the times saying he was looking at several lenders and needed £10 million to ease cash flow. Low and behold an investment company lends him that exact amount. I honestly don't believe that he had that £50 million and more significantly I don't believe the talks with the Americans were anything other than him going cap in hand. They were never interested in buying the club imo.

the £50m was a total lie on his part - the EFL’s owner checks don’t go as far as checking how much money an owner has. They check against bankruptcies, disqualifications and banning orders.

The reality is our decent players are going to be approached and most likely will leave.
Our shit players are staying.

There's not many decent I fully admit, but the way we purchased players under Ross, we don't buy with potential, and revert back to older last pay packet players, learnt nothing.

On effort alone 09 is one of our best players. Doesn't matter if people think he couldn't do it in a higher league. If he could rely on others in terms of effort and/or skill he could wind his neck in a bit and share the load. Too often we rely on the person on the ball to create something. (It never happens). No movement, no communication, nobody wants the fecking ball.

Back