Wycombe 'interested' in re-signing Luke O'Nien

Give owa ya daft self man.. honestly a know am replying to your post within at least another 50 plus with the same vibe and mood as yours but for fuck sake are ya not sick to death of actually NOT SUPPORTING the team ya make out ya SUPPORTING every week on here? If yas are all seriously not interested in anything at all good to come from SAFC why waste your own and us readers time in negative press pushed propaganda nonsense. I’ve said once on here before my mothers a godmother to a player thats on our payroll and not once bar the time I said it have I gloated or said one word on it bar that, what am saying is stop living in the premier days and just let Stewart and co do there thing and see where it takes us, they ain’t as bad as people on here are making and that’s a fact. Hearts in the right place and they’ve finally admitted they need outside help on all matters. this team bar a few will not be in red and white next season and rightly so. get behind the club and distance yourself from any negativity in ya life trust es yal feel a lot better for it, FTM HTL

your wrong though.

I honestly don't believe that he had that £50 million and more significantly I don't believe the talks with the Americans were anything other than him going cap in hand. They were never interested in buying the club imo.
Do you think the Americans visit each business they offer potential invest especially for a paltry 10m? Clearly more than an investment....

At this moment, we can't afford to lose O'Nien. He's not a worldbeater by any means but you can guarantee he's going to give 100% every match. No matter what anyone says, stats don't lie. O'Nien is the most involved player in our squad and if we don't have him, I dread to see what our midfield would be like. It's already bad as it is. He's what we need at this point in time and is the last player we should even think about selling

Last edited:
Two things for me. First one. Apparently Donald showed the EFL he had access to £50 million and that ratified the deal. I'm not saying I expected him to hoy 50 million quid into the transfer kitty, but it's a simple obstacle to overcome to buy a football club quickly. Secondly. Only a couple of month after he bought the club there was an article in the times saying he was looking at several lenders and needed £10 million to ease cash flow. Low and behold an investment company lends him that exact amount. I honestly don't believe that he had that £50 million and more significantly I don't believe the talks with the Americans were anything other than him going cap in hand. They were never interested in buying the club imo.

Apparently he didn't have that cash initially but he then 'found it under the bed' or something along those lines.

Do you think the Americans visit each business they offer potential invest especially for a paltry 10m? Clearly more than an investment....
I'm a Northerner, marra. I don't know anything about business.
Apparently he didn't have that cash initially but he then 'found it under the bed' or something along those lines.
Borrowed a bank statement from Juan in return for a stake.

Last edited:
He’ll never make it in the championship and he’s average in league one so wouldn’t be bothered.

That's like me worrying if I'd satisfy Mila Kunis in bed!

He might not be good enough but neither are any if them, should only be selling as we buy a player that takes a certain players place in the team.

The club is fucked as long as Donald is here. He doesn't have the money needed to run s club this size. A budget championship teams would envy!

We are falling like a f***ing rock. Glad my boy isn't at a age where he understands football too much, would be difficult to turn him away from the Mrs and her families team and his local team, who are currently running away with the premier league after winning the champions league last year. In fact it would be child abuse to not let him support them!

f***ing hate football me!

If they were so interested that they were visiting etc how the fuck did we blow it?

Daft **** probably wanted a profit and still run the club. I really hope they have said have this season and prove what you can do and we will talk after that. He has to e under bo illusions now he cant do it.

Last edited:
Give owa ya daft self man.. honestly a know am replying to your post within at least another 50 plus with the same vibe and mood as yours but for fuck sake are ya not sick to death of actually NOT SUPPORTING the team ya make out ya SUPPORTING every week on here? If yas are all seriously not interested in anything at all good to come from SAFC why waste your own and us readers time in negative press pushed propaganda nonsense. I’ve said once on here before my mothers a godmother to a player thats on our payroll and not once bar the time I said it have I gloated or said one word on it bar that, what am saying is stop living in the premier days and just let Stewart and co do there thing and see where it takes us, they ain’t as bad as people on here are making and that’s a fact. Hearts in the right place and they’ve finally admitted they need outside help on all matters. this team bar a few will not be in red and white next season and rightly so. get behind the club and distance yourself from any negativity in ya life trust es yal feel a lot better for it, FTM HTL
What the fuck has your Mam being a god mother to one of the players got to do with anything like? :lol:

Never gloated about it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The joke is, career wise, that’s the better move at the moment. He can go on a free in the summer and get a bumper wage rise too.

I'd be upset if O'Nein left, the lad leads by example and is a true professional in every sense of the word. He'll continue to improve as he has the willingness and drive to work harder than those around him, his standards are higher than most and that alone can rub off on other players, which can only be a positive.

Back