Wycombe 'interested' in re-signing Luke O'Nien

I think some of you are being very harsh.
We are a league one club with a manager out of his depth, an owner who is clueless, a crowd restless and angry.
The lad does everything he can do at his level of competence.
Surrounded by players who have allowed the situation they find themselves in to be fragile, under confident, some better in their own minds than what they actually are.
Personally I'd offer him a new contract, bin the too old, the too tired, the half arsed and say to him you are exactly what we want at this stage of our decline, our stage of development.
Energy, commitment, belief.
Stick around, be our club captain, see how far we can go before...
Then I'd accept a reasonable offer for him once we are in a better place and moving on to a new level.

To sensible for on here mate

Stupid Stew will be seeing pound signs
Give owa ya daft self man.. honestly a know am replying to your post within at least another 50 plus with the same vibe and mood as yours but for fuck sake are ya not sick to death of actually NOT SUPPORTING the team ya make out ya SUPPORTING every week on here? If yas are all seriously not interested in anything at all good to come from SAFC why waste your own and us readers time in negative press pushed propaganda nonsense. I’ve said once on here before my mothers a godmother to a player thats on our payroll and not once bar the time I said it have I gloated or said one word on it bar that, what am saying is stop living in the premier days and just let Stewart and co do there thing and see where it takes us, they ain’t as bad as people on here are making and that’s a fact. Hearts in the right place and they’ve finally admitted they need outside help on all matters. this team bar a few will not be in red and white next season and rightly so. get behind the club and distance yourself from any negativity in ya life trust es yal feel a lot better for it, FTM HTL

Give owa ya daft self man.. honestly a know am replying to your post within at least another 50 plus with the same vibe and mood as yours but for fuck sake are ya not sick to death of actually NOT SUPPORTING the team ya make out ya SUPPORTING every week on here? If yas are all seriously not interested in anything at all good to come from SAFC why waste your own and us readers time in negative press pushed propaganda nonsense. I’ve said once on here before my mothers a godmother to a player thats on our payroll and not once bar the time I said it have I gloated or said one word on it bar that, what am saying is stop living in the premier days and just let Stewart and co do there thing and see where it takes us, they ain’t as bad as people on here are making and that’s a fact. Hearts in the right place and they’ve finally admitted they need outside help on all matters. this team bar a few will not be in red and white next season and rightly so. get behind the club and distance yourself from any negativity in ya life trust es yal feel a lot better for it, FTM HTL

Season ticket holder for 14+ year.

I’m allowed to think Donald is an absolute chancer who’d see the club go under for an extra million in his back pocket.

Fuck off

Piss off, Stewart.

Season ticket holder for 14+ year.

I’m allowed to think Donald is an absolute chancer who’d see the club go under for an extra million in his back pocket.

Fuck off
Never fucked off once from out a feel passionate in and your offer to fuck the off is kindly declined Marra. hate to be you in the morning, the same sad negative downbeat human being ya woke up as yesterday.. say what ya want, a must be in a much better mental place than you, and for that il sleep well the neet.

The same was said about Ovideo, Matthews, Catts & Honeyman! We even thought Maja was replaceable.

Look at the state we are now in, sell O'nein the only player to attempt playing with intensity and we'll be worse off man.
I didn’t think we would replace Maja for the money we sold him for

Back