wwe newcastle

Took my son 4 or 5 times. First time lashed out for some better tickets which were just at the side but not 'ringside' in the regular seating. Decent view TBF. Cost £45each x3 -ouch.

I noticed quite a few empty seats around us so next time i just bought the cheapest tickets to get in then jumped to the more expensive seats once the show started and i could see what seats were empty. Worked great a few times until John Cena was announced and it sold out in final 48 hours and got lumbered in cheap seats.

Take the gamble!

I'm delighted he never wanted to go back. I told him 25 was too old....

Last edited:
Took my son 4 or 5 times. First time lashed out for some better tickets which were just at the side but not 'ringside' in the regular seating. Decent view TBF. Cost £45each x3 -ouch.

I noticed quite a few empty seats around us so next time i just bought the cheapest tickets to get in then jumped to the more expensive seats once the show started and i could see what seats were empty. Worked great a few times until John Cena was announced and it sold out in final 48 hours and got lumbered in cheap seats.

Take the gamble!

I'm delighted he never wanted to go back. I told him 25 was too old....
You just reminded me of this:
:lol:

Went with my dad when I was a bairn, and he referred to it years later as the worst night of his life.

Hope this helps

Took my lads a few ago, got the cheap seats, they enjoyed it (which I suppose is the point) not for me but each to their own.
Never realised how popular it was with adults in this country.

Went years ago. A group of lads next to me started chanting, 'who ate all the pies? - you fat bastard' at one of the wrestlers. A bloke then stood up to reprimand then with the immortal words, 'mind your language, there are fuckin' kids here'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went years ago and bumped into Kieron Dyer, Titus Bramble and Jenas in the lobby area where the merchandise stalls and that were. They were being followed by a TV camera crew. The only memory of that night.

Back