wwe newcastle

I took my nephew a few years ago, it was around £150 each. He enjoyed it which was the main thing and the atmosphere was canny, but it’s not cheap like.

Took my boy for his 12th birthday. All well done if that’s your thing. There was a bunch of late teens sat behind us who were going off at the injustice of some bloke losing to a panto villain. It was a bit disturbing tbh.

Anyone ever been with the kids? is it worth it? can you see much if not ring side?

wrestling is fake? didnt know.

The bairn used to like it, took him about 4 or 5 years ago. We were fairly near the front one time and further back the other. He loved it both times. Obviously the view is better near the front, and if you're lucky enough to get the walkway (we didn't) some of the wrestlers were giving high fives and things which would probably make the day for some kids. Regardless of view he just enjoyed seeing some of the wrestlers he'd only watched on tele so I wouldn't let a far away seat put you off.

Don't expect to enjoy it much yourself mind! I don't mind wrestling (wouldn't choose to watch it now but loved it as a kid and can still appreciate the hard work they put in) but it was, understandably, a bit like watching a training session for a football team and I spent most of the time getting expensive pints and trying to avoid having to purchase overpriced merchandise! Its good for kids though

The bairn used to like it, took him about 4 or 5 years ago. We were fairly near the front one time and further back the other. He loved it both times. Obviously the view is better near the front, and if you're lucky enough to get the walkway (we didn't) some of the wrestlers were giving high fives and things which would probably make the day for some kids. Regardless of view he just enjoyed seeing some of the wrestlers he'd only watched on tele so I wouldn't let a far away seat put you off.

Don't expect to enjoy it much yourself mind! I don't mind wrestling (wouldn't choose to watch it now but loved it as a kid and can still appreciate the hard work they put in) but it was, understandably, a bit like watching a training session for a football team and I spent most of the time getting expensive pints and trying to avoid having to purchase overpriced merchandise! Its good for kids though
Ah I was just interested mate I’m not going or owt

My brother is an expert on wrestling and has his own promotion in the north east. Even he says the tours they do are shit, they just go through the motions he says.

Back