Wwe 2k20

It was an absolute abomination on release. I'm surprised you didn't see the stories. Best left avoided, I think.

Nerd3 done a quick play on it and I think he spent 95% of the video pissing himself laughing at how bad it was, and he loves his wrestling games.

Even the pictures of the wrestlers are shocking, just look like the same faces slightly changed with shit hair put on them.

Nerd3 done a quick play on it and I think he spent 95% of the video pissing himself laughing at how bad it was, and he loves his wrestling games.

Even the pictures of the wrestlers are shocking, just look like the same faces slightly changed with shit hair put on them.
Do you know if 2k19 is good i used to enjoy wrestling games but haven’t had one in ages

From what I understand yukes, who made the games since before time (early 2000?) left this year leaving 2k to basically build the game (they don't want but are contracted to make for 2 years more) from scratch, ie its an absolute cluster fuck of a game since before release.

Last edited:
From what I understand yukes, who made the games since before time (early 2000?) left this year leaving 2k to basically build the game (they don't want but are contracted to make for 2 years more) from scratch, ie its an absolute cluster fuck of a game since before release.
Think il order 2k19

Back