Ww3 is nearly here.

Seek some help…
Despite infrastructure attempts and recent shelling, the Zaphoriza (sic) nuclear power plant remains stable and operational. Putin and Moscow already have a response prepared for "an unprecedented and unprovoked" nuclear incident, allowing a low yield, strategic nuclear strike. Expect Putin to have health issues and take a step back before end of month. West already know likelihood of both these developments is 90%+. Scary times
"tin hat on"? like you ever took it off you mentalist.

I've also just noticed that you were careful enough to include a caveat. Like batshit lunacy requires qualification.

If, as expected, an accindental release of munitions from a Chinese fighter, hits a thankfully deserted Thaiwenese (sic) village, with the (can only be described as carpet bombing of Palestinian Gaza Strip, excused as auto response from Iron Shield!) Welcome to the brink of the End of the World. My first kick was an artificially introduced global inforationally based inflation figure. And we were shit last night. Read the final 3 triggers. I've spent 30 years doing this. The nuclear clock can d8ck my clock. Chinese payload accident in next 56 hours. Then we're fck3d.
Now you’re back, explain this and the non-events.

Despite infrastructure attempts and recent shelling, the Zaphoriza (sic) nuclear power plant remains stable and operational. Putin and Moscow already have a response prepared for "an unprecedented and unprovoked" nuclear incident, allowing a low yield, strategic nuclear strike. Expect Putin to have health issues and take a step back before end of month. West already know likelihood of both these developments is 90%+. Scary times
Seek professional help.

It’s not healthy decorating the walls with egg cartons and tin foil

Back