WTF is wrong with Vauxhall, Ford and Jap Car drivers?

Just recently got a Vauxhall and its the same if turned on the first notch autolights but not proper ones.

If look on dash it shows you so when it's dark need to turn the proper lights on.

I have a Hyundai - it has auto headlights which I tend to over-rule because rather than look at the dashboard to see if it's dark, I look out of the window. ;)

Audi drivers are mostly wankers.

Well they got half of it right when they brought in this daylight running lights must be on new cars back in 2011. However they neglected the fact the amount of thick fuckers out there that don't realise the back lights aren't on! Or the ones who don't bother with normal lights thinking the DRLs are sufficient at night.

Same goes for fog lights as they should be auto switched off when the ignition is turned off. That way it's only the tossers who think it looks cool that manually turn them on for no reason. Again the amount of clueless drivers that have them on days after a foggy spell not realising how dazzling they can be at times is beyond belief!

I've stopped flashing people as half the time they haven't a f***ing clue and think you're just doing it randomly :lol: If someone flashes them they don't even think "Oh shit, I don't know them so it might be my lights"

It’s an easy fix for new cars.

If the car is going to have dials that light up with the ignition then this should only happen when auto lights is selected.

Daylight running lights should be banned for cars as they make it harder to pick out a motorcycles headlight. And if you can't see a bloody great car without its lights on in daylight then you shouldn't be driving!

Fog-lights, do people even know the rules as to when they should be used. On motorways sometimes visibility will be a mile or more but still some pricks put their fog-lights on.

Last edited:
Dont these vehicles have light switches?
Must admit I have just started driving Honda after years of German motors and the light switches are far more complex ( in as far as a limited thing can be) all on the same stalk with twisty bits. Windscreen wipers the same.. I just stick em all on auto mainly

The worst offenders/cretins for not using headlights when they should do usually drive black or very dark coloured cars.

Check this out - you'll see that I'm correct about this.

Daylight running lights should be banned for cars as they make it harder to pick out a motorcycles headlight. And if you can't see a bloody great car without its lights on in daylight then you shouldn't be driving!

Fog-lights, do people even know the rules as to when they should be used. On motorways sometimes visibility will be a mile or more but still some pricks put their fog-lights on.

I’ve never been unable to see a motorbike because of another car’s DRLs.

I have however been overtaken by a motorbike who decided to pass me as I was turning right.

Most dangerous road users by far, I’d ban the two wheeled f***ing menaces.

Lead contenders for twat drivers around here are Mercs and Audis. If they're in those huge 4x4s that never get anywhere more offroad than Waitrose car park = added twat points. BMWs seem to have dropped down the league of moronity locally as they're a bit more "chavvy". It's quite a yummy mummy upper class twit area though - school run is like badly parked 4x4 central.

Motorcycles dangerous! In over 40 years of driving I've never had a bike pull out in front of me, had plenty of cars do it though. Bikers make better car drivers. Fact.

Without fail, when I get overtaken by someone doing way above the speed limit, it's a BMW, Audi or Mercedes.
Don't tar us all the same pal....

I drive an Audi, I let people out, I sit and wait in queues...I even just smiled and laughed as some bird in a merge lane last night decided to try and run me into the kerb in her shitbox skoda, despite me being infront already.....people probably hate me, so I make a point of trying to be a decent driver on the road...when the road's clear I'll give it beans, but I can guarantee I'll have either some berk in a Skoda VRS(?) of varying models up my arse because they seemingly can't drive at less than 120Mph to make some sort of point.....or it'll be angry dad in a Zafira or the like...not my fault you had kids pal and had to get rid of your mid life crisis car....but yeh, it's always German cars...

Back