WTF is wrong with Vauxhall, Ford and Jap Car drivers?

Never some Twat in a shitbox Ford?

Nope, it's usually a three series, five series or c-class right up the arse, of course there are two types of BMW driver:

The BMW is less than 7 years old - middle aged arsehole who thinks he's king of the road

The BMW is more than 7 years old - 25-40 year old charver in a shit used BMW that's dropping to bits

Although, an honourable mention to the retail/call centre team leader in the leased one-series

Nope, it's usually a three series, five series or c-class right up the arse, of course there are two types of BMW driver:

The BMW is less than 7 years old - middle aged arsehole who thinks he's king of the road

The BMW is more than 7 years old - 25-40 year old charver in a shit used BMW that's dropping to bits

Although, an honourable mention to the retail/call centre team leader in the leased one-series

Good summary, but it's more likely an Audi in my experience.

Mine's got auto lights. On dull wet days, sometimes there's enough spray to need lights on but the car thinks it's bright enough not to need lights and turns them off so I have to put them on manually. If people are not paying attention to the dash, they might not realise.

Completely agree with this post. Sometimes some car owners will not pay enough attention to their dash, meaning some will be unaware that their lights are not switched on in a situation where they should be.

The problem I have with the auto light feature is I don't want my lights shining into someone's living room when I'm pulling in, or away, so mostly manual for me, just have to try and remember :).

Mine's got auto lights. On dull wet days, sometimes there's enough spray to need lights on but the car thinks it's bright enough not to need lights and turns them off so I have to put them on manually. If people are not paying attention to the dash, they might not realise.

Just recently got a Vauxhall and its the same if turned on the first notch autolights but not proper ones.

If look on dash it shows you so when it's dark need to turn the proper lights on.

It’s because those cars can overtake effortlessly. Whereas your Citroen C1 does 0-60 in 7 mins.

Thanks for the physics lesson there mate. Doesn't make a difference if I'm already doing the speed limit plus 10% though, does it? :lol:

I mean if a car that's three times faster than mine zips past me when I'm getting up to speed, no complaints, but if you're doing to be a total (and dangerous) bell and grossly exceed the speed limit or needlessly tailgate, it's a different thing entirely.

Thanks for the physics lesson there mate. Doesn't make a difference if I'm already doing the speed limit plus 10% though, does it? :lol:

I mean if a car that's three times faster than mine zips past me when I'm getting up to speed, no complaints, but if you're doing to be a total (and dangerous) bell and grossly exceed the speed limit or needlessly tailgate, it's a different thing entirely.
Have I overtaken you before? Can imagine you’d be someone I’d overtake.

OP is an attention seeking fuking idiot.

No point in this thread what so ever.

From the bloke who brought us

If you say Santy, Would you ever visit Hebburn? and Fletcher's beard :lol:

Have I overtaken you before? Can imagine you’d be someone I’d overtake.

Depends. My car is slow to accelerate, granted, but if the tolerance is 57, 68 or 79 then those are the speeds I usually travel at. I'm not an old biddy in a 2002 Suzuki Alto doing 40 in a 60 - though I never speed in 30s or 40s, as that's just irresponsible.

Last edited:
From the bloke who brought us

If you say Santy, Would you ever visit Hebburn? and Fletcher's beard :lol:

Depends. My car is slow to accelerate, granted, but if the tolerance is 57, 68 or 79 then those are the speeds I usually travel at. I'm not an old biddy in a 2002 Suzuki Alto doing 40 in a 60 - though I never speed in 30s or 40s, as that's just irresponsible.
Fair enough. Idiots who speed on roads that are potential accident hazards and in shit conditions are the ones who cause accidents. I don’t always stick to the speed limit but only do it where safe.

Back