WTF is wrong with Vauxhall, Ford and Jap Car drivers?

Mine's got auto lights. On dull wet days, sometimes there's enough spray to need lights on but the car thinks it's bright enough not to need lights and turns them off so I have to put them on manually. If people are not paying attention to the dash, they might not realise.

Mine's got auto lights. On dull wet days, sometimes there's enough spray to need lights on but the car thinks it's bright enough not to need lights and turns them off so I have to put them on manually. If people are not paying attention to the dash, they might not realise.
Completely agree with this post. Sometimes some car owners will not pay enough attention to their dash, meaning some will be unaware that their lights are not switched on in a situation where they should be.

Never.All cars should have them permanently on.
Well they got half of it right when they brought in this daylight running lights must be on new cars back in 2011. However they neglected the fact the amount of thick fuckers out there that don't realise the back lights aren't on! Or the ones who don't bother with normal lights thinking the DRLs are sufficient at night.

Same goes for fog lights as they should be auto switched off when the ignition is turned off. That way it's only the tossers who think it looks cool that manually turn them on for no reason. Again the amount of clueless drivers that have them on days after a foggy spell not realising how dazzling they can be at times is beyond belief!

I've stopped flashing people as half the time they haven't a f***ing clue and think you're just doing it randomly :lol: If someone flashes them they don't even think "Oh shit, I don't know them so it might be my lights"

Last edited by a moderator:

Back