Wrestling - Part 3

WWE are absolutely shameless like. Bring Vince out then disable the comments on Youtube on the segment he comes out on. They know what they're doing haha.

I'm not a fan of Lesnar v Reigns anymore, Heyman makes the feud look amazing, he's just that good, but the matches themselves are pants.

If Drew wins MITB he's 100% cashing in and winning. I'm willing to put money on it it's that obvious - Drew has to win the briefcase first like.

Vince gives no fucks like. Billionaire struts to the ring, basic promo basically saying Steph's name might now be on the title but I'm running the show, high fives his way out.

Once a genetic jackhammer, always a genetic jackhammer.

Think folk are assuming the NDA is to keep schtum about sexual stuff. The woman was employed as a paralegal and might have been privy to a lot of shady cover ups.

Vince McMahon is out of touch with the real world. It might have been to show he is defiant and has nothing to hide but it came across as a man with an ego who doesn't know the real world.

That interview he did with Bob Costas about XFL 20-odd years ago was very telling. Costas was a seasoned sports reporter and well known face on American tv screens.

It was possibly the first time McMahon had an interview where the reporter was trying to make him accountable for his actions and said things he didn't want to hear.

He was like Spoilt Bastard out of Viz. I have a feeling his next interview will go similarly but instead in a police interview room.

Last edited:
She was paid $3 million to sign it though. It doesn't really take an episode of Vera to work out what's gone on.

On a sidenote, it's crazy how much Riddle has progressed under Orton, the main event was class.
Riddle was great last night like, obviously he was never going to win it but he’s put himself in a great position. He’ll win the big one In the next year or so.

That interview he did with Bob Costas about XFL 20-odd years ago was very telling. Costas was a seasoned sports reporter and well known face on American tv screens.

It was possibly the first time McMahon had an interview where the reporter was trying to make him accountable for his actions and said things he didn't want to hear.

He was like Spoilt Bastard out of Viz. I have a feeling his next interview will go similarly but instead in a police interview room.

Logon or register to see this image

Absolutely loved that Honour no more v TNA original’s match, had a bit of everything, even let Earl Hebner get involved in his sons last match refereeing and after his brother passed away, quality.
Crazy/messy fun basically 😂
Sami Callahan and Moose has been match of the night so far, for me anyways.
This women’s title ladder match thing on the other hand has been an absolute clusterfuck in the worst way possible 😂

Last edited:
I was so close to Zack sabre jr v Danielson… SO CLOSE!!! Shit that he’s injured, I wonder who the replacement is? 🤔Claudio or Gresham would be my guess.
What a match that 6 man tag was 🔥
Christian 😂 Gerrin
OKKAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back