Wrestling - Part 3

I see Goldberg is coming back again 😂 Christ I wish they’d just focus on building there own talent instead of bringing back part timers who have been finished for years, Cena is coming back too apparently.
Impact just botched the end of there ppv by cutting off the show to early, which had the biggest angle in years for them, Jay White turning up from New Japan 😂😂 fuck sake impact.
Goldberg has some contract we’re he has to have two matches a year. Not that anybody is actually arsed.

Liv Morgan is absolutely fantastic
😂👍 Bo Dallas is a lucky sod
State of Nikki Cross man 😂
This women’s MITB has been awful 😂 the crowd is dead as well the only reaction has been for Naomi.
Please get Styles away from omos the bloke is terrible, styles should be in main events.

Last edited:
Haven't watched WWE ages but tuned in to see its like with the crowds back and the crowd is absolutely nuts... Prob the best of the modern era, they haven't shut up.

Wonder if it's the NXT lot who are there to see a live event

Last edited:
Haven't watched WWE ages but tuned in to see its like with the crowds back and the crowd is absolutely nuts... Prob the best of the modern era, they haven't shut up.

Wonder if it's the NXT lot who are there to see a live event
I’ve honestly barely noticed them, they were dead early on, they are loud for this MITB match though.
That was a class match, the winner was obvious with what happened in the title match earlier like.

Last edited:
That was a great match.

The MITB match and the women's championship match have been made this PPV fantastic so far. The crowd, the commentators and the big bumps are giving it a big vibe.

Listen to that pop man....... Matches werent the best at the start but crowd was easily mvp of the night

If WWE got crowds like that every PPV it'd be fantastic regardless of the quality of the match.. but I feel it's a post-COVID thing which will fizz out.
He will rue the day he interrupted the tribal chief, they will probably have to recast his role in Argyle movie when Reigns is through with him!

Fantastic ppv, they really have pulled out all the stops with the fans being back, got to give them credit and not put it all down to fans, takes two to tango.
Raw was really good last night, the crowds are superb.

However Karrion Kross had his Brock Lesnar getting beat in 86 seconds moment last night. Debuted without Scarlett and got beat (albeit not clean) by Jeff Hardy, literally over a year of build on NXT and he is now in the bin within 10 mins on Raw :lol:

Last edited:
I just listened to a podcast and raw sounded awful apart from the cena segment at the start, you’ve got Keith Lee coming back just to get beat, why put him against Bobby Lashley when neither should be losing, Kross has been ruined immediately with no Scarlett Bordeaux and gets beat, changed his entrance as well😂, hasn’t lost in NXT, gets beat first night on raw, Charlotte/Rhea again and MITB is now just a thing that gets cashed in immediately 2 years off the bounce in the women’s division there’s no suspense as to when it will happen, who will they choose and Charlotte gets another title rein that’s last no time at all also Nikki cross’s gimmick is terrible but I’m sure it will be a money maker with kids, terrible creative can not be overlooked because fans are back, smack down last week proved that wwe can put on good shows

I just listened to a podcast and raw sounded awful apart from the cena segment at the start, you’ve got Keith Lee coming back just to get beat, why put him against Bobby Lashley when neither should be losing, Kross has been ruined immediately with no Scarlett Bordeaux and gets beat, changed his entrance as well😂, hasn’t lost in NXT, gets beat first night on raw, Charlotte/Rhea again and MITB is now just a thing that gets cashed in immediately 2 years off the bounce in the women’s division there’s no suspense as to when it will happen, who will they choose and Charlotte gets another title rein that’s last no time at all also Nikki cross’s gimmick is terrible but I’m sure it will be a money maker with kids, terrible creative can not be overlooked because fans are back, smack down last week proved that wwe can put on good shows
All about opinions, but I enjoyed Raw. However I can see Keith Lee getting beat was fairly pointless, but the Karrion Kross booking was absolutely criminal! No Scarlett and dumbed down entrance, then got beat off Jeff Hardy :lol: . He had a mic segment after the match saying Jeff Hardy made a big mistake etc, I just look at Karrion Kross and laugh now, he is done and one to be released in 2022.

Karrion Kross has been one of the best things I have ever seen in NXT, his gimmick, his entrance, his fantastic real life partner/valet, his undefeated streak etc. 10 mins on main roster and literally everything I mentioned is taken away :lol:

All about opinions, but I enjoyed Raw. However I can see Keith Lee getting beat was fairly pointless, but the Karrion Kross booking was absolutely criminal! No Scarlett and dumbed down entrance, then got beat off Jeff Hardy :lol: . He had a mic segment after the match saying Jeff Hardy made a big mistake etc, I just look at Karrion Kross and laugh now, he is done and one to be released in 2022.

Karrion Kross has been one of the best things I have ever seen in NXT, his gimmick, his entrance, his fantastic real life partner/valet, his undefeated streak etc. 10 mins on main roster and literally everything I mentioned is taken away :lol:
Mate it’s the same Nxt/HHH builds and then Vince and Pritchard Bury at this point they may as well get rid of nxt as it clearly doesn’t matter to Vince, it’s Ridiculous how many have been ruined instantly, I pray Adam Come never gets a call up 🙏😂

Mate it’s the same Nxt/HHH builds and then Vince and Pritchard Bury at this point they may as well get rid of nxt as it clearly doesn’t matter to Vince, it’s Ridiculous how many have been ruined instantly, I pray Adam Come never gets a call up 🙏😂
It does happen a lot, and it is a shame, but this was beyond belief with how much they have flung Kross in the bin. I am going to watch NXT tonight and just look at Kross as if he is a jobber, his character has been stripped of EVERYTHING. Worst booking since Lesnar getting beat in 86 seconds.

It does happen a lot, and it is a shame, but this was beyond belief with how much they have flung Kross in the bin. I am going to watch NXT tonight and just look at Kross as if he is a jobber, his character has been stripped of EVERYTHING. Worst booking since Lesnar getting beat in 86 seconds.
Honestly I’ve never seen a company ruin so much talent they literally have the best talent in the world and they just don’t use them correctly at all and they only use a handful of the roster so it’s rematch after rematch, I dunno 😂, i wish it would get better as more good wrestling the better.

Vince and his team have NEVER accepted any star that they didn't create.

The only ones I can think of is AJ Styles (and that was mainly because the crowd went mad for him and they just couldn't do anything else), and Ric Flair's initial run, and somewhat felt like they pushed him to spike WCW as much as becase they liked Flair.

Could be others, I suppose.

Back