Wrestling - Part 3

I'm going the other way. I think that everything Bray touches goes to shit and I find all of this supernatural stuff utter drivel.

Boring as fuck
Just like everything else on the PPV.

This WM will be the first in about a decade I haven't bothered to get up for. I'm simply not interested in any of the angles. Not a single one.

This is probably the worst WM card ever like. (when it finalises) You've got to be insane to watch through all 2 nights of it :D

Aew was good tonight, gonna watch both the nxt takeovers tomorrow night, Walter v Ciampa sounds like a cracker ( probably be better than wrestlemania as usual)

Anyone looking forward to wrestlemania then? Usually this thread is active in the build up, predictions etc.
I mean am gonna watch it but the build has been the worst it’s ever been, and I’m not really fussed about any match😂 HOPEFULLY the wrestling is good at the very least.

Anyone looking forward to wrestlemania then? Usually this thread is active in the build up, predictions etc.
Really looking forward to it, I don't know what everyone is twisting about like :lol:

Reigns vs Edge vs Bryan
Banks vs Bel Air
Rollins vs Cesaro
1st match of card tonight Mcintyre vs Lashley is going to be mega
Big E vs Crews

Bad Bunny, Strowman etc matches are shite but not the end of the world and no harm in having a break to go make a sarnie.

I mean am gonna watch it but the build has been the worst it’s ever been, and I’m not really fussed about any match😂 HOPEFULLY the wrestling is good at the very least.
I’ll stop up and watch until I fall asleep, no major draw to it but still have the hope.
Really looking forward to it, I don't know what everyone is twisting about like :lol:

Reigns vs Edge vs Bryan
Banks vs Bel Air
Rollins vs Cesaro
Big E vs Crews

Bad Bunny, Strowman etc matches are shite but not the end of the world and no harm in having a break to go make a sarnie.
Very well put, reading this made me that little bit more excited for it. There’s potential for a surprise for sure

Reigns vs Edge vs Bryan
Banks vs Bel Air
Rollins vs Cesaro
Big E vs Crews

Personally I’m just not invested in any of the matches, although I do think the banks v Belair match will be class
Also I think Becky will turn up either this weekend or Monday just a guess with hearing her name a lot more these last couple weeks

I’ll stop up and watch until I fall asleep, no major draw to it but still have the hope.

Very well put, reading this made me that little bit more excited for it. There’s potential for a surprise for sure
Yeah it should be cool, think it will be fine.
Personally I’m just not invested in any of the matches, although I do think the banks v Belair match will be class
Also I think Becky will turn up either this weekend or Monday just a guess with hearing her name a lot more these last couple weeks
Fair play, all about what we like and if you do not like these matches then that is cool, but personally I am well happy.

I’m not on Instagram but a friend sent a screenshot where she’s dropped the hint for Monday. Surely it’s too obvious doing it through social media though and they’ll do a swerve on that

I’m not on Instagram but a friend sent a screenshot where she’s dropped the hint for Monday. Surely it’s too obvious doing it through social media though and they’ll do a swerve on that
I’d like to think that but with how stuffs been booked recently it wouldn’t surprise me if they give her return away like that.

Back