Wrestling - Part 3

The YouTube video they've just put up of Shane getting an injury is 1 of the weirdest thing I've ever watched. Just happened to twist his knee as the cameras are rolling :D

They're obv saving him for Mania to do 1 of his massive leap of faiths on Braun.

Okay Ive had enough of this ppv I’m 3 matches in and there has been two fuck finish’s and now a pointless match that should never of happened.
They should never of put a ppv on 2 weeks before wrestlemania it’s ridiculous.
McIntyre Sheamus match was very good should of been at wrestlemania

Last edited:
I’m sorry but what the fuck is this I’m watching I just went from a good match to possibly the biggest pile of wank I’ve ever seen 😂, not for me at all.

Don't watch it then. Simple as.

Saying you were done 2 hours ago and still watching it is a yikes.
How so I thought I’d watch the matches I wanted to watch ie the McIntyre match and now the Bryan match if that “wrestling match” was in the middle of them of course I’m going to wait, also saying don’t watch it then is a stupid argument just because I didn’t like a segment and you did. 🤷‍♂️

How so I thought I’d watch the matches I wanted to watch ie the McIntyre match and now the Bryan match if that “wrestling match” was in the middle of them of course I’m going to wait, also saying don’t watch it then is a stupid argument just because I didn’t like a segment and you did. 🤷‍♂️

You're going on like 1 of those people who come into this thread and hur hur adults who watch WWE, you're actual cringe.

I don't like this *continues to watch it*

YIKES.

You're going on like 1 of those people who come into this thread and hur hur adults who watch WWE, you're actual cringe.
Why? Because I don’t like a 30+ women pretending to be a 10 year old demonic kid (actual cringe) on a “wrestling show” if I wanted to see shite like that I guess I’d go watch something like a horror film, this is why people come on wrestling threads and laugh at wrestling fans as it is an embarrassment if you like it fine I don’t care but I’m not going to not say it’s shite as that’s my opinion.
Cracking main event

Last edited:
"I can still see her. Turkey leg in each hand." :lol:

She is a complete and utter bitch of a character! :lol: . Said it from day 1 she is more evil than the fiend, and it will end up being that way, all this evil stuff is so her. BTW I think she is possibly the best female character of all time in her 4 year WWE run so far.
Why? Because I don’t like a 30+ women pretending to be a 10 year old demonic kid
She is 29 and would probably pass for 24

Last edited:
The way Alexa pinned Orton got many nerds horny, not gonna lie... it was different.. :cool:

Complaining about theatricals is a bizarre one as we all accepted Undertaker firing lightning bolts, Kane setting people on fire and Stone Cold surviving falling from a bridge and getting ran over in the space of 6 weeks so it's picking and choosing what suits them really.

The Fiend stuff without a doubt the best stuff in Wrestling but unfortunately it's literally the only good thing WWE has got going because the rest is absolutely dreadful :D

I'm going the other way. I think that everything Bray touches goes to shit and I find all of this supernatural stuff utter drivel.

Boring as fuck
Just like everything else on the PPV.

This WM will be the first in about a decade I haven't bothered to get up for. I'm simply not interested in any of the angles. Not a single one.

She is 29 and would probably pass for 24
Still doesn’t change my point :lol:, like I say if you like it fine I’m not arsed, I personally thinks it’s terrible and aimed at kids I’m not having a go at anyone that’s just what I personally believe.

Complaining about theatricals is a bizarre one as we all accepted Undertaker firing lightning bolts, Kane setting people on fire
Never liked that either, same as the whole abadon craic in Aew pretending to be a zombie.
I'm going the other way. I think that everything Bray touches goes to shit and I find all of this supernatural stuff utter drivel.

Boring as fuck
Just like everything else on the PPV.

This WM will be the first in about a decade I haven't bothered to get up for. I'm simply not interested in any of the angles. Not a single one.
Atleast I’m not the only one :lol:, brays been buried that many times I justdon’t care anymore about his characters is that his fault? Not really it’s more down to wwe have him get beat by any and everybody anytime he gets any momentum.

Still doesn’t change my point :lol:, like I say if you like it fine I’m not arsed, I personally thinks it’s terrible and aimed at kids I’m not having a go at anyone that’s just what I personally believe.

Never liked that either, same as the whole abadon craic in Aew pretending to be a zombie.

Atleast I’m not the only one :lol:, brays been buried that many times I justdon’t care anymore about his characters is that his fault? Not really it’s more down to wwe have him get beat by any and everybody anytime he gets any momentum.
Fair enough mate, it is all about individual tastes. I love the hocus pocus stuff over a 5 star Omega vs Kabasha Tanaka match or whatever :lol:

Back