Wrestling - Part 3

This is shockingly bad so far :D
I thought the tag match was alright but it’s the point of why should I care, it’s the same pointless raw v smackdown shite give me something new to care about not this shit
Women’s survivor series match was by far by a mile the most anticlimactic, ridiculous and asinine finish I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Good main event rest of show has been crap, it actually felt like a big match imagine if they had built it up over the last month or so though would of been great, also where the fuck is miz :lol:
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRAIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Last edited:
Thought I'd watch SS seeing as its Taker's retirement or whatever this turns out to be.

Don't care enough to comment on most, but 2 things:
1 - Raw vs Smackdown SS match. Vince never fails to shit on smackdown, does he?
2 - After the Reigns match, why was his cousin blowing out of his arse? He did one kick, 4-5 minutes ago.
Oh god they've brought JBL out. I could vomit.
Wowsers, Vinny Mac looks old. Old dragged through a make-up parlour, but still old.
Such a shame having to do this goodbye without a crowd :-(
Having him stand there reacting to piped in crowd noises. Ouch, that was awful.
Why have all those legends come to the ring if there wasn't going to be any interaction with taker? They didn't even show them on camera at the same time - not in the ring, not as a guard of honour, nothing.

Typical that he didn't break with the character, all the way to the final curtain call though. Fair play.

Last edited:

Back