Wrestling - Part 3

It’s good to know WWE aren’t the only ones doing severely desperate shit atm.

That segment with Tyson, Henry Cejudo and Viter Belfort has to be the most random thing ever but the desperation doesn’t end there as they decide to continue a storyline from 2010 from when Tyson floored Jericho in WWE.

Do they have to test and isolate Tyson before the shows to make sure he isn’t carrying Covid? Blokes been bouncing about everywhere doing training etc.

IYH is shaping up quite well a week on Sunday.

Kross vs Ciampa
Charlotte vs Rhea vs Io
Cole vs Dream
Balor vs Priest

I like those first 2. They usually have 5 matches on their Takeover shows, so likely to be one more added. It won't be Drake vs Fantasma for the Interim Cruiserweight as that is next week, probably something involving Keith Lee and Gargano, whether for the US title or a mixed tag.

Do they have to test and isolate Tyson before the shows to make sure he isn’t carrying Covid? Blokes been bouncing about everywhere doing training etc.

Tyson’s been hanging out with Kings MMA who are tested regularly for their UFC bouts so he’s safe.

Cejudo is not Kings MMA but was fighting only last week also in Florida so he would be very low risk

Tyson’s been hanging out with Kings MMA who are tested regularly for their UFC bouts so he’s safe.

Cejudo is not Kings MMA but was fighting only last week also in Florida so he would be very low risk
I think it said every single person gets tested outside of daily’s place ( where they are filming dynamite) on the day so don’t see why cejudo, Tyson, rashad Evans, etc are any different in that respect.

The 2 IC semi finals on Smackdown tonight. I assume the final will be at Backlash 2 weeks on Sunday with build up in between. Surely Styles will beat Elias (especially now that he has officially been 'traded' to Smackdown, and the other 2 are faces), but not sure whether it'll be Hardy or Bryan. I reckon Sheamus will cost Hardy eventually to continue that feud, but not sure if that'll be tonight or in the final, maybe tonight and then they'll meet at Backlash to beef that card up a bit?

I thought AEW had the better show this week, but only did 15k more views. Basically an IYH promo show on NXT, although I do like the card. 6 women tag match added, so now a 6 fight card.

Why. They’re both world class performers. Interesting they’re actually calling it a wrestling match. Anar they’re digging on Tony Khan but it’s still surprising.
Not because of them , it’s never going to live up to THE GREASTEST WRESTLING MATCH EVER and for that reason I’m embarrassed because people are going to just shit on it no matter what even if it is a good match they’ve put themselves in a corner with it.

Going against the grain, I think the Tyson segments have been excellent.

AEW is absolutely leagues ahead of the competition.

RAW in particular has been absolutely horrendous.

It's bizarre to say, but I feel desperately sorry for Riddle to have to work Smackdown instead of NXT.

Going against the grain, I think the Tyson segments have been excellent.

AEW is absolutely leagues ahead of the competition.

RAW in particular has been absolutely horrendous.

It's bizarre to say, but I feel desperately sorry for Riddle to have to work Smackdown instead of NXT.
I guess its subjective as i think NXT is leagues ahead

I actually think Smackdown in my favourite out of the 4 shows I regularly watch. I probably prefer Thursday mornings as a whole though as that's 2 decent shows I can watch back to back, but Raw is definitely my least favourite, mainly because of the length, but at least we can easily record and fast forward, rather than watching live for 3 hours straight.

I'm looking forward to IYH tomorrow, and I'm going to watch live with not having anything really to get up for on Monday morning, and I often stay up to 2am anyway these days, so 2.30/3am isn't going to make much difference.

Looking forward to Kross-Ciampa and the women's triple threat the most, but bar the Kross one (where he must win, surely), all the others matches are quite hard to predict. There is talk of more call ups to the main roster (outside of Riddle and Dijakovic), so I guess that may have some implications as to how it pans out, but it's a very solid card IMO.

I actually think Smackdown in my favourite out of the 4 shows I regularly watch. I probably prefer Thursday mornings as a whole though as that's 2 decent shows I can watch back to back, but Raw is definitely my least favourite, mainly because of the length, but at least we can easily record and fast forward, rather than watching live for 3 hours straight.

I'm looking forward to IYH tomorrow, and I'm going to watch live with not having anything really to get up for on Monday morning, and I often stay up to 2am anyway these days, so 2.30/3am isn't going to make much difference.

Looking forward to Kross-Ciampa and the women's triple threat the most, but bar the Kross one (where he must win, surely), all the others matches are quite hard to predict. There is talk of more call ups to the main roster (outside of Riddle and Dijakovic), so I guess that may have some implications as to how it pans out, but it's a very solid card IMO.
I can’t see Charlotte dropping the belt already either , think Shirai will be put on the main roster soon.

Anyone watched the Dark Side of The Ring documentaries? Currently on demand on Sky.

Few decent ones, Benoit eps are grim.
I’ve watched them all really enjoyed them the Owen Hart episode just shows how badly wwe messed up on that to save some money. The Benoit one is devastating as well he was easily 1 of my favorite wrestlers when I was growing up.

Last edited:

Back